gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 02:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  hutch pro racer on ebay
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hutch pro racer on ebay  (Read 880 times)

safc1

hutch pro racer on ebay
« on: October 11, 2009, 03:01 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hutch-Pro-Racer-Old-School-BMX-Show-Bike-Build_W0QQitemZ280405964116QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item41497f7554&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

my mate is thinking of making an offer on the above bike, he's asked my advice but i know v little about hutch. 
is it roughly the right price ? 

if it belongs to a radster then can the owner get in touch with me, cos gonna be LARGE fees on  ebay sale   ;)

ozone

Re: hutch pro racer on ebay
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 04:52 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hutch-Pro-Racer-Old-School-BMX-Show-Bike-Build_W0QQitemZ280405964116QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item41497f7554&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

my mate is thinking of making an offer on the above bike, he's asked my advice but i know v little about hutch. 
is it roughly the right price ? 

if it belongs to a radster then can the owner get in touch with me, cos gonna be LARGE fees on  ebay sale   ;)

I know eBay final valuation fees have a commission fee of around 10% but it is capped at £40 so that is all that eBay will deduct from the seller of this item.  Plus his listing fee and a little bit to Paypal if that's how the buyer pays...

magna13

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 05:05 PM »
No cranks or pedals... :-\ Would rather buy a mint show HLT for less! :-\

safc1

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 05:40 PM »
i thought the fees would be 10% of full value, so not too bad if a £40 cap on it.  he's already got the pedals just needs the rest  :)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 06:41 PM »
bit steep, but not far off. imo
ding dong

martylaa

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 06:55 PM »
wow pricey

ozone

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 09:05 AM »
i thought the fees would be 10% of full value, so not too bad if a £40 cap on it.  he's already got the pedals just needs the rest  :)

It's daft really - someone who sells a 10k car etc. will pay the same fee as someone who sells an old kids bike for a monkey.  eBay - s***ting on the little guy. :Aresehole:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 09:14 AM »
I'm no Hutch expert but does the stem have a machined sunken area where the bolt goes through ? . Not noticed them like that before & I had one bitd  ;D . Or it could just be a reflection ? .   

ozone

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 09:24 AM »
Deep H stems were rebated at the bolt-hole and they were also machined on the underside of the stem base around the quill.  It was something to do with the Hutch headlock IIRC. :-\

dannywhiteley

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 05:51 PM »
That is very nice, and I did think about sinking the money I got from my Quadangle into it (for about 5 seconds...).

Despite being almost built, I wouldnt be happy without some nice cranks (no twin pinchers here) that would be another £250 or so (at least), Kashimax seat to replace the Aero one (upto £100), some OS tyres (another £50-100), a nice chromed power disc and ring (£50+) along with new new black grips, and cable (why are they blue)???

Add to that some Hutch beartraps at £250+, front MX1000 and tech 3's (if they arent already) and you got an easy £2000 in it.

Too rich for me.

safc1

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 11:52 PM »
thanks for your views  :coolsmiley:

steve Beech TA

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 06:36 AM »

Wow i might be tempted to sell mine for that sort of cash, but mine has non drilled fork, original chrome, superb nick no dings nothing, Hutch bear traps NOS cages and early box JC crank and proper Hutch bars correct for the area with original decals and hutch grips, finally with a almost spot on repo pad set. 

but it would break my heart  :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  hutch pro racer on ebay

gfxgfx
gfx gfx