gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 12:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  hutch exel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hutch exel  (Read 472 times)

lk_97

hutch exel
« on: October 05, 2009, 06:07 AM »
So the general idea was not to buy a hutch jet then :LolLolLolLol: but when i was lookin round i saw a hutch exel. Are these any good? And how much are they worth

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: hutch exel
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 06:14 AM »
In the same mould as the Jet, late era cheap Hutch cashing in on the name before they went bust  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

sweetbeats

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 12:03 PM »
Just look on here http://www.hutch-bikes.com/ and it will tell you what's hot and what's turd  :daumenhoch:

lk_97

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 06:06 AM »
Ok cheers :daumenhoch: anyone know what the frame would be worth for one of these? Wouldn't mind a hutch but not a dear one like most but I don't wanna crap one either :LolLolLolLol:

sweetbeats

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:27 AM »
Ok cheers :daumenhoch: anyone know what the frame would be worth for one of these? Wouldn't mind a hutch but not a dear one like most but I don't wanna crap one either :LolLolLolLol:

I am no HUTCH expert by any stretch but HUTCH is not synonymous with Cheapness unless it is a poor later cash in fella.Keep your eyes peeled on US Bay and you may pick up a survivor that needs TLC....but you will be hard pressed to to pick up any super HUTCH Minty Judge bargains as the stuff is very sought after.

With regards most stuff it's worth what you or someone else is prepared to pay...bit like antiques,shop around,have fun and good luck  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  hutch exel

gfxgfx
gfx gfx