gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Roch Valley Raiders BMX club,Heywood,Lancs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roch Valley Raiders BMX club,Heywood,Lancs  (Read 499 times)

HEYWOOD BMX

Roch Valley Raiders BMX club,Heywood,Lancs
« on: September 29, 2009, 11:11 AM »
http://www.roachvalleyraiders.co.uk/

Not much BMX stuff at the moment,early days though.If anybody has any pics of the track from BITD,please get in touch.Rebuild work starts next week.

Offline James Nada

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Roch Valley Raiders BMX club,Heywood,Lancs
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 11:38 AM »
Are you gonna be rebuilding the track in line with the original track drawing on the website? 

That'd be great, proper old school track -spin to win!!

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 11:45 AM »
 :) Pretty much a new track,the current one is past its sell by date! Hudu is gonna be the man behind the design and build,so it`ll be great.It`ll still be a long one!

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:56 AM »
cannot wait...  a local track to have a whizz on!!!
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

moley

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 12:03 PM »
cannot wait...  a local track to have a whizz on!!!

Use a toilet.........tracks are for riding on!!  :D

hudu

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 09:28 PM »
We start monday. Tight budget so really hoping when it was built in the 80s that they didn't do it with old builders rubble like it would appear - hope theres some decent dirt under there.

Hope to see some new and old faces down there when stuff is done, first task will be to raise a few quid to tarmac the berms, no one loves the wakka!

I'll make sure there's a table for Moley  :coolsmiley: And a 31 foot double so i can nail it for Clark and Kent (see Fastlane issue 4)  :angel:

Actually, I'm doing this with a broken thumb from the trails, so that might have to wait a while  :'(

Will try to use this thread to throw some build pics up along the way if we get time. Should be up there for about 4 weeks.

www.dirtworksbmx.com

Big shout out to HEYWOOD BMX and Yvonne who have put a tonne of passion into this to get the ball rolling  :4_17_5:

bof

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 09:46 PM »
We start monday. Tight budget so really hoping when it was built in the 80s that they didn't do it with old builders rubble like it would appear - hope theres some decent dirt under there.

Hope to see some new and old faces down there when stuff is done, first task will be to raise a few quid to tarmac the berms, no one loves the wakka!

I'll make sure there's a table for Moley  :coolsmiley: And a 31 foot double so i can nail it for Clark and Kent (see Fastlane issue 4)  :angel:

Actually, I'm doing this with a broken thumb from the trails, so that might have to wait a while  :'(

Will try to use this thread to throw some build pics up along the way if we get time. Should be up there for about 4 weeks.

www.dirtworksbmx.com

Big shout out to HEYWOOD BMX and Yvonne who have put a tonne of passion into this to get the ball rolling  :4_17_5:

I know it used to get muddy as hell and was full of house bricks

hudu

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 09:54 PM »

www.dirtworksbmx.com

I know it used to get muddy as hell and was full of house bricks

Fook me BOF, is that bottom shot the first corner???

Trees tend to grow some eh? I reckon that looks 85 by the kit.

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 10:03 PM »
 Some of the old riders from BITD are still about,Paul Whatmough owns te bikeshop in Heywood,Craig Robertson runs Ride-On in Rawtenstall another one is a" wearer of comfortable shoes"... :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Roch Valley Raiders BMX club,Heywood,Lancs

gfxgfx
gfx gfx