gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WE ARE LEVEL T-shirts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WE ARE LEVEL T-shirts  (Read 1675 times)

level

Re: WE ARE LEVEL T-shirts
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009, 10:16 PM »
Hey guys,

Thanks for the comments, I'm still working on about another 10 tees, and redesigning the site so its more user freindly and more product based.
Them last 3 are spot on  :daumenhoch:

I think I might have a spend up  :daumenhoch:

Well I tried to purchase a couple of T`s but the web site wouldn`t work properly  :yahoo_silent:

How about you purchase a `Site Supporter` tag and you can sell though this site  :daumenhoch:

Why did it not work? Iv just checked it and it all seems to work ok on Safari and Firefox,

What's a Site Supprter tag??

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009, 10:27 PM »
When I hit the `catolog`tab it pops up but only the top 3 T`s are on show, and there is no way to scroll down to see them all, the same with trying to buy one, I can only fill in the size box and not scroll down to fill in the rest of the info req.

A site supporter tag is basicly a small donation to the site to allow you to access the `for sale` area of the forum  :daumenhoch:

I`m on ie btw  :-\
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

level

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009, 10:39 PM »
Man that sucks and blows at the same time! I was just about to say It mite be an IE issue. Once the redesign is up it should all be ok. Sorry

slurp

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 05:13 AM »
Like your new designs.

One thought though, on the St Pauls design could you do the BMX in a differant colour. Its quite a busy design and the bike gets abit lost.

:daumenhoch:

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 06:00 AM »
Most of the members here are old farts. myself included

You'd sell more if they said. "We are level 42"       :LolLolLolLol:

Mark King would definately buy one. :LolLolLolLol:

"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

donkeybambam

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 07:17 AM »
NICE MATE..............DO YOU DO DEALS ON BUYING 2 OR MORE.
XMAS ROUND THE BEND.

CHEERS JAMES

dialledbikes

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 12:49 PM »
Hey guys sorry for my lack of responses and posting, I have beedn reading but its Chicken Oriental here at LEVEL TOWERS,

I really need some more feedback please guys,

St Paul's one is the best one yet  :daumenhoch:

we are level

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 08:34 AM »
When I hit the `catolog`tab it pops up but only the top 3 T`s are on show, and there is no way to scroll down to see them all, the same with trying to buy one, I can only fill in the size box and not scroll down to fill in the rest of the info req.

A site supporter tag is basicly a small donation to the site to allow you to access the `for sale` area of the forum  :daumenhoch:

Hi there, I am the Operations Director for We are Level. Ooooo Big Title i know, LOL!  We would love to donate to this site, can you send me some details so we can get this done ASAP.

Nathan

we are level

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 08:38 AM »
NICE MATE..............DO YOU DO DEALS ON BUYING 2 OR MORE.
XMAS ROUND THE BEND.

CHEERS JAMES

Hi James, Yep discount not an issue to RADBMX forum members. Send us an email through the contact us on our website http://www.wearelevel.com/contact letting us know what T-Shirts you want including size and amount and we will contact you with the discount.

Nathan

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 02:19 PM »

Hi there, I am the Operations Director for We are Level. Ooooo Big Title i know, LOL!  We would love to donate to this site, can you send me some details so we can get this done ASAP.

Nathan

Nathan just hot the donate tab on the main page :

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/index.php

Then send me a pm with the details of the transaction and I`ll update your account  :daumenhoch:

BTW where is the riding spot that you show on the web site, do you ever get to Chicksands or PORC ?
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  WE ARE LEVEL T-shirts

gfxgfx
gfx gfx