gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Village Green Festival Yesterday????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Village Green Festival Yesterday????  (Read 497 times)

southend_styler

Village Green Festival Yesterday????
« on: September 27, 2009, 07:27 AM »
Who was there in Chalkwell, Essex yesterday????  ???

I remember seeing some fella with a PK Ripper t-shirt on and i stopped him and drunkenly babbled something at him  :LolLolLolLol: something along the lines of "Arh niiiice t-shirt *hic* mate".  :idiot2:

Was just wondering if it was anyone on here????  ???

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Re: Village Green Festival Yesterday????
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 05:51 PM »
i drove past that on me way home yesterday and theres a collector that lives not far from there indian fella with a long ponytail

WizardWeb

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 09:06 PM »
I was there helping out. Roadied for Phil Jupitus and Billy Bragg among others. An excellent day ! The best part of the day for me, was when Billy and Phil did a few numbers with The Blockheads, fantastic !  8)

http://longpier.blogspot.com/2009/09/live-photos-village-green-festival.html

southend_styler

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 08:26 AM »
i drove past that on me way home yesterday and theres a collector that lives not far from there indian fella with a long ponytail

Nah didn't fit that description mate. He was middle aged, white fella, pushing a pram.  ???

southend_styler

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 08:28 AM »
I was there helping out. Roadied for Phil Jupitus and Billy Bragg among others. An excellent day ! The best part of the day for me, was when Billy and Phil did a few numbers with The Blockheads, fantastic !  8)

http://longpier.blogspot.com/2009/09/live-photos-village-green-festival.html

Your right it was an excellent day. And totally unexpected for me. I was just intending to come down catch the Blockheads and Bragg and then chip off. But it was brilliant so well organized, and i got smashed!!  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Village Green Festival Yesterday????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx