gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 04:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Took the nipper out this morning...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Took the nipper out this morning...  (Read 624 times)

part time

Took the nipper out this morning...
« on: September 27, 2009, 08:04 PM »

Lovely sunny morning, the mist had just lifted.  Just me and the boy on the track....priceless.
Finally got my jumps and flow back on after too long in the 26" fully sprung wilderness.
Listening to the Prodigy on the way home at ear bleed volume with the windows down, just as good....

Offline Bigplinky

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Took the nipper out this morning...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 08:17 PM »
Looks like you can have some fun on that track  :daumenhoch: (but was it really worth putting the berms in  :LolLolLolLol:). It's nice having a ride with the offspring can't wait fro next summer when my lads a bit bigger.
Why oh why do I still buy kids bikes!

Offline stevochb

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 08:50 PM »
nice bonding session, sometimes wish I had a son to ride with :( got a 13 year old daughter who thinks I am sad playing with bikes ;)  she also thinks the lads her own age are sad playing with bikes :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 08:53 PM »
That looks like fun, What part of the country is that in?

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 08:57 PM »
nice bonding session, sometimes wish I had a son to ride with :( got a 13 year old daughter who thinks I am sad playing with bikes ;)  she also thinks the lads her own age are sad playing with bikes :LolLolLolLol:

yep think you have it bad i have 3 daughters that think im sad

part time

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 09:19 AM »
It's in Aldbourne, between Newbury and Swindon.  It's a pretty weird set up really, yes, the berms are a bit odd, but the lad loves riding right to the top of them before swooping back down for the rest of the jumps  ;D
He's on a right BMX charge at  the moment, an avid reader of Fastlane and hell bent on riding every track in the country.  So far he can only tick off Portreath (his favourite so far), Andover and Bournemouth so there's still a few to go....what a shame....

suts89

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 11:37 AM »

Same here Steve,

Gotta couple of little nephews though, give it a few years and i,ll have them lined up doon the back lane  :LolLolLolLol:

telelogic

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 12:20 PM »
Love the lord of the rings type picture!

Looks like he's about to set out on a quest, A bmx quest :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Took the nipper out this morning...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx