gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:35 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Tange 125p Headset for Skyway StreetStyler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tange 125p Headset for Skyway StreetStyler  (Read 741 times)

Goldie_THFC

Tange 125p Headset for Skyway StreetStyler
« on: September 18, 2009, 06:15 PM »
Just bought a red tange 125p headset for my street styler and noticed when about to fit the loose proof locknut that theres hardly any thread left on the forks, in fact it won't even screw on, I noticed in the museum that some TA's have the complete set fitted with locknut so is the TA's fork threaded tube longer than the streetstylers or is the headtube a different size.

Any help to a newbie would be appreciated!!

djgivvinup

Re: Tange 125p Headset for Skyway StreetStyler
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 07:12 PM »
I had the exact same thing with my pro class, fitted a nos blue 125lp, went to thread it all together & the fork steerer was just too short for it so it wouldn't go together, was a bit of a shame cos i had to sell it for a loss simply cos i fitted it  :(

I guess that some fork steerers are shorter than others so the 125lp won't fit on some?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Tange 125p Headset for Skyway StreetStyler

gfxgfx
gfx gfx