gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 08:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Well the good news is..............
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Well the good news is..............  (Read 4024 times)

spillers#1

Re: Well the good news is..............
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 10:25 PM »
I first met him at the porc round and instantly found him to be a knob  :idiot2: really does think he's the dogs bllx especially after he won the final at porc,his gates aren't that good but he was more experianced with the downhill type section at porc but at chicky it was a 4 man bmx race and me and dave herman fcked him  :LolLolLolLol: he spent most of the afternoon studying the track trying to find new lines  :idiot2: untill mike wong and his sheffield mates mugged him off in front of everyone  :daumenhoch:

Dave herman had first pick for gate in final and told me he would go for gate 1 so mr flash bllx couldn't cut the course,anyway in his desperation to get passed me and dave he crashed in practically the same place as he wiped billy out so what comes around comes around  :LolLolLolLol: roll on next year

(oh and by the way keith my new 510's were sweet and seemed to have cured my probs cheers )

dialledbikes

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42 PM »
Sorry Mike    ;)

yes i know the gun, but only from DH not seen him do 4X before.  ::)

i'm prob gonna give elite a go next year so i that setup sounds like it'll work for me too!!!   :knuppel2:

When the brits is out the way i can meet you at Wisley (often) for some R+D testing etc see what we can come up with.  :daumenhoch:

I love the little 24" I'm on now, but it's not a race frame, so I've now designed a race version of it with similar geo but it can now take disc brakes, a chain device and gears.

It will also open up the Holeshot to more customers as a lot of dads have asked me to make something for the younger riders.

Wisley in winter sounds good.  Be nice to ride 10 minutes from home.

kdubbmx

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 01:31 AM »
Course mate no prob at all.

Thanks Kieth, I`ll give you a ring later this week  :daumenhoch:

i think i might've made the right choice to sit that one out to allow some healing of my hand!!!   :knuppel2:

Looks like a rough day.  :2gunsfiring_v1:

It was my plan to ride elite at porc and chicksands but as Mike says planning ahead when you race 4x and bmx is not something you can rely on!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Would've been good to have had you there yesterday Keith as we could've had semis instead of killing ouselves trying to get top 2 in every moto  :LolLolLolLol:

Do you know the guy who kept cutting the track every time he was in gate 1 (Jason Brennan)?  Paddy says he has a bit of  rep for bending the rules/cheating.

I'm now sat here designing myself a 24" wheeled Holeshot for next season.  I'm not ready to race on 26'ers yet!

Yep I told Keith earlier about him and he`s not very well liked by anybody it seems  :knuppel2:

You didnt hear that from me Bill as i dont 'craptalk' people.   :knuppel2:

Dont mind you lot telling it like it is though!!   :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

DONNY R

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 09:20 AM »
Its not crap talk its fact,i saw him at porch and he is 100%  :Aresehole:

dialledbikes

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 10:15 AM »
I get on with 99% of the people I meet and I wouldn't have issue with this guy if he wasn't cheating and smug with it.

Some people might say he was just being clever and using the course marking to his advantage and to outfox the competition (i.e. we could've cut the course as well if we'd wanted to).  He was the only person doing it, so that either makes him cleverer than everyone else or the only cheat there.

I think somebody said something to him about it (maybe Spillers) and his attitude was go and complain to the officials then and see what they do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:55 PM by mike@dialledbikes »

kdubbmx

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 12:06 PM »
Definately not in the spirit of competition to cheat like that.   :idiot2:

Looks like it backfired in the end though.  :knuppel2:

What goes around.....................    ;D

dialledbikes

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 01:00 PM »
If me and Billy could've stayed on then  I don't think he would've been in the A-final anyway as me and Bill were battling for 2nd place when we crashed with each other and in our separate crashes we were in 2nd place as well, so we were on target to go straight to the A, but shit happens  :LolLolLolLol:.

Spillers rode consistently all day, gated well and thoroughly deserved that 2nd place.

kdubbmx

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 06:25 PM »
Spillers has upped his game 300% since he took some advice from me!!    :2gunsfiring_v1:

Aint that right Lee?? :knuppel2: ;)

DONNY R

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 09:48 PM »
And now his got a better sized Haro,he can reach the pedals  :LolLolLolLol: watch out at the Brits

Flying_fox

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 07:44 AM »
And now his got a better sized Haro,he can reach the pedals  :LolLolLolLol: watch out at the Brits

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

If Spillers rides at the Brits like he rode Chicksands he's going to do well! He's got to remember he's doing it for the fallen Chicky warriors too, Mike and Billy!

dialledbikes

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 09:28 AM »
They need to start making BMX tracks like Chicky.  Downhill with lippy jumps so we can send it.  I'm tired of pumping and manualling everything.  I wanna get air.

I could possibly still race this weekend, but not gonna bother if I'm still feeling battered.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 09:41 AM »
those pictures do make it look like a superb track Mike  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Well the good news is..............

gfxgfx
gfx gfx