gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 04:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Dialled Bikes Support Team
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dialled Bikes Support Team  (Read 2083 times)

dialledbikes

Dialled Bikes Support Team
« on: March 27, 2009, 02:05 PM »
Rather than bring the old thread back to life I thought I'd start a new one here.

The registration/cheque for the team has gone off to British Cycling today so the team should be on their system at some point next week.

GAV_W

Re: Dialled Bikes Support Team
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 04:06 PM »
cool, any news on shirts yet - prices, etc?

thecrooch

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 05:02 PM »
looking forward to it..... has the order for the shirts gone in?

dialledbikes

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 10:03 PM »
Still waiting for quotes on jerseys.

wussy67

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 01:39 PM »
crap is it too late to get josh on the support team mike???

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 02:41 PM »
My understanding for the Support Team is that anyone entering a National can put the team name (Dialled Bikes/RADBMX Support Team) on their registration form. It is aimed primarily at riders on the new Dialled MX20R and 24R's with the highest placed person getting their frame payment refunded, not quite sure how that works but seems like a great way of putting the Dialled and RADBMX brands in the public eye.  I'm sure Mike will clarify.  Humps

dialledbikes

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 05:35 PM »
crap is it too late to get josh on the support team mike???

No Russ it's not too late and Josh is an ideal candidate for the support team, as Humps has pointed out, anyone who rides a dialled bikes frame can sign up for the support team.  The support team rider with the most national series points at the end of the season will get their money back at the end of the season (the money back offer only applicable to those on the new Reynolds 853 frames as I think people on the original MX20 frames have had their moneys worth out of them by now, but they're still welcome to sign up for the team.)

GAV_W

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 03:42 PM »
any ideas who took the support team top spot?

dialledbikes

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 08:25 PM »
Hi Gav.  BC didn't actually make it easy keeping tabs on team and team rider points, as they didn't update the points between rounds 4 and 10 (also there were people who'd registered for the team whose affiliation to the team doesn't show up on the listings) so I've had to print off the whole seasons' results and check them manually and the results are:

Chris Worrall 35 points
Duncan Mewett 29.5 points
Kyle Barden 13 points
Grant Turner 82.5 points
Josh Hanlon 35.5 points
Baz D'arcy 189.5 points
Chloe Oaten 212 points
Lauren Richardson 112.5 points
Mark Barden 32 points
Billy Stupple 113 points

So, it looks like Matt Oaten will be getting a cheque at the Brits for Chloe's frame, but I just need to make sure he registered Chloe for the team as bought her a jersey, but she is one of the riders who isn't listed on the printout.

Props to Baz D'Arcy who said if he won he didn't want his money back cos he'd had a great season (one of the most improved riders) so he would give it to the next rider down.  Very sporting of him I thought.  Top man Baz.

KGB Matt

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 09:39 PM »
Wow Chloe will be so pleased if she has won.  Chloe has rode so much better since getting her Dialled bike and she still loves it as much as the day she got it.  I'm sure Chloe will put the money to having a SPD special in pink as we couldnt afford to get it done for her when she got the bike. 

I did phone British Cycling and paid for her licence to be sent out again with Dialled Support Team on it so I dont understand why it hasnt come up on the points.

We wont say anything to Chloe until we know for sure   :)

Thank you Mike xxx

Sharon and Matthew (Matthew is at work atm).

GAV_W

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 09:50 PM »
cool...well done to Chloe.
Any plans for a small cruiser frame for next year  :)? Chris is gutted his cruiser points didn't count!

Mike I forgot to bring it to Bournemouth - I need to give you the spare shirt back at the Brits 

dialledbikes

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 08:21 PM »
Hi Gav.  I didn't know before the season started that Chris also rode cruiser.  After some consideration, I didn't think it would be fair to count his cruiser points because it wasn't a Dialled Bikes cruiser.

I'd like to make every size frame eventually, but like with most things, finances limit what I can do and when I can do it.  I'm gonna design a Junior frame over winter and get a top junior rider to test it next season and if it proves successful, that will be the next addition to the range.

If I do the same with a Junior/Expert cruiser in future Chris can test pilot it.

Tell Chris he did good and I hope he's still enjoying his frame.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Dialled Bikes Support Team

gfxgfx
gfx gfx