gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 01:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What a Ripper !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What a Ripper !  (Read 882 times)

synergy1968

What a Ripper !
« on: September 03, 2009, 01:36 AM »
Just bought this little Ripper, Love it to bits . What do you guys think ?

:)

slurp

Re: What a Ripper !
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 06:22 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

ozone

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 07:40 AM »
Looks lovely and very rideable :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 07:42 AM »
cool!!!! :4_17_5:

were can you buy them tyres?
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 07:45 AM »
That's a cracking bike.  I parted mine out recently and it's a shame as it rode better for me that my new bike.

Really light!

Look's great too.

synergy1968

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 09:31 AM »
cool!!!! :4_17_5:

were can you buy them tyres?
Not sure bud ? :-\

synergy1968

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 09:36 AM »
That's a cracking bike.  I parted mine out recently and it's a shame as it rode better for me that my new bike.

Really light!

Look's great too.
Ya i know what your on about, it looks right for the track and feels right .I have a Haro DB44  Team Issue and it dont seem right like the ripper? Giong to keep this minty in the house and get a secound rip to play with lol :D

telelogic

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 10:19 AM »
I love it :D

Tim38

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 12:55 PM »
nice bike ,and the colours match your cooker :daumenhoch:

synergy1968

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 12:39 AM »
nice bike ,and the colours match your cooker :daumenhoch:
:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:   O YA  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

synergy1968

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 12:49 AM »
Took it up the track 2nght the kids loved it ! very funny to see the grown ups looking at it to . No it stayd in the van ...  But few peps wanted me to give it a  blast around the track lol. This is what happens if i do that lolo

This Haro was just out the box ... HAS TO BE DUN !  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

sid1972

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 01:10 AM »
Lush ripper!

Great photo 2.... :daumenhoch:

synergy1968

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2009, 01:15 AM »
Lush ripper!

Great photo 2.... :daumenhoch:
Cheers man !  :daumenhoch: just got back into it ,and im loving ever secound of it .. even if i am 40  :LolLolLolLol:

gobshite

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 04:43 AM »
looks like a cheap taiwanese frame covered in generic parts catalogue kit painted to imbue some kind of lost childhood in some jaded 40yr wanting to remenisce about his youth with some raped stickers thrown on for good measure ;)

and it looks like an ultra-burner ::)

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 09:04 AM »
[quote author=darkersomeday--looks like a cheap taiwanese frame covered in generic parts catalogue kit painted to imbue some kind of lost childhood in some jaded 40yr wanting to remenisce about his youth with some raped stickers thrown on for good measure ;)

[/quote]
 I bought Dex`s frame for my eldest lad.Build quality is OK,don`t know why they didn`t put a Euro bb on it though.Know what you mean about the generic thing,SE have great potential but keep pushing out bikes with poor componentry. :daumenhoch:

synergy1968

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 10:21 AM »
looks like a cheap taiwanese frame covered in generic parts catalogue kit painted to imbue some kind of lost childhood in some jaded 40yr wanting to remenisce about his youth with some raped stickers thrown on for good measure ;)

[/quote
Whats wrong with an Ultra Burner ? I luv um,,, 40 year old jaded childhood ? remenicce his youth ? 100% sure am and i love it  :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 10:30 AM »
Took it up the track 2nght the kids loved it ! very funny to see the grown ups looking at it to . No it stayd in the van ...  But few peps wanted me to give it a  blast around the track lol. This is what happens if i do that lolo

This Haro was just out the box ... HAS TO BE DUN !  :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:
Bit of a random question but how tall are you mate?, wanting a DB44 myslef :smitten:

synergy1968

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 04:36 PM »

Bit of a random question but how tall are you mate?, wanting a DB44 myslef :smitten:

Im 5ft10 13st bud . let me know how you get on with it . you will love it ! it took me sometime to master it ... 2 on ebay at mo ?

dialledbikes

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 04:53 PM »
Know what you mean about the generic thing,SE have great potential but keep pushing out bikes with poor componentry. :daumenhoch:

SE = heritage by the bucketload but no soul.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  What a Ripper !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx