gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 10:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  JMC 16" Pit Bike
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: JMC 16" Pit Bike  (Read 1141 times)

greentoad

JMC 16" Pit Bike
« on: March 08, 2006, 01:01 PM »
Hi all

I'm loving the 16" bikes at the minute, but have you seen the price of this baby -

http://cgi.ebay.com/JMC-16-Factory-Team-Pit-Bike-Blue_W0QQitemZ7221084875QQcategoryZ98082QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone got anything interesting in the 16" size for sale?

J.

gmac

Re: JMC 16" Pit Bike
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 01:20 PM »
Not for sale, but I've got a Mity Goose and a DB Mini Viper, as well as a few Mini Burners. I'm lovin 'em too  :smitten:

retrogeezer

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 06:19 PM »
Seen my VDC pit Mr Toad??

I've got a 16 inch Peugeot I may sell.

S

matt

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 06:51 PM »
there is a thread  on os about this pit, it is a factory supplied original blue, not many pits made and there is some history behind this one

greentoad

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:13 PM »
Hi all

That VDC is sexy.....  ;) that should have been in bike of the year!

There are quite a few 16" bikes on this site then - so pics please, what you all got?

I have a few on the go, a looptail DB Viper (silver metallic stickers not orange) is coming over from the states, and I also have a very good condition and original Viceroy looptail with CMC wheels, sweet stem and ohh so sexy bars, just wait till you see this! It is currently stripped and being polished. It will be put back together again soon - maybe even take it for a show n shine as it is coming up a treat. It was bloody hard to get the pedals off though as the crank is so small...hehehe took me hours.

I've also a mity - not loop though

Maybe for parts or just a polish and let it live.

I'm quite liking the styler so may give that a revamp if time allows.

I have found that I am running out of room, so I can hide more from the wife if I have a larger collection of 16"  ;)

Some of this has got to go......

I need more space...  :D

My other builds are in progress and I hope to get to a show n shine when completed, ohh how time flys.

Got any pics of the Peugeot, it sounds interesting.

J.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  JMC 16" Pit Bike

gfxgfx
gfx gfx