gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 05:42 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  has any 1 got a picture of
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: has any 1 got a picture of  (Read 795 times)

neiljonarcus

has any 1 got a picture of
« on: August 26, 2009, 07:01 AM »
a 80,s bike . it looked like a motor bike we think it was called a challenger. it was red in colour and i think you could buy them out of some cataloge

torkertony

Re: has any 1 got a picture of
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 11:56 AM »
This is not much use to you Neil but I used to have one.  It was definitely bought from a catalogue, probably Kays and it looked just like a crosser with mud guards and dampers.  It had 'suspension' front and rear and was super HEAVY!!!  My mate fell off the bloody thing doing a jump and damaged his neck really bad - he still can't straighten it properly to this day.  I owned it in '81 I reckon but this is all I can give you.  I'll have a look for a pic later.

mark 2

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 12:03 PM »
I knew someone who had one but I don't think I've seen him since about 1983 -if I bump into to him, recognise him and remember his name I'll ask if he's still got it and get a pic :daumenhoch:

neiljonarcus

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 04:51 PM »
yeah you have it there you could only get them in red . hope some pics come up  :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 07:09 PM »
ding dong

neiljonarcus

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 07:44 PM »
jy   that looks sort of like it i think  :crazy2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  has any 1 got a picture of

gfxgfx
gfx gfx