gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Could be my lucky day. . .
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Could be my lucky day. . .  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Could be my lucky day. . .
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 05:20 PM »
I will release him soon

chopping him up, and putting him into bin bags doesnt consitute 'releasing' him.

JT71

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 05:27 PM »
I will release him soon

chopping him up, and putting him into bin bags doesnt consitute 'releasing' him.

well, it sort of does he is no longer held captive. lol.

Offline Kaner

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 09:28 PM »
Well Im glad I put 'Could' in the title of this thread and I apologise for not posting sooner but I dont like putting up half answers. Anyway Ive been trying to arrange a day to go round to his place without and luck so far. Basically the bloke lives on the river in an open top row boat with a 'put-put' outboard on the back and isnt always at his house, hence why its hard to get hold of him. Ive called him loads and text him lots but thankfully I havent wasted time travelling to his place waiting for him to turn up because he hasnt been there, I reckon its  because the weather has been so good recently and he likes it on the river. But . . . Im not giving up. He said he had to get rid the bikes by September 11th, so Im going to call him tomorrow before I go abroad for a few days to see if I can go round in the evening, if that doesnt work I will go back  on to the full harassment method when I get back! He will soon get fed up and either tell me to fook right off or give in and pass over lots of goodies and I definately dont want to give up on a potentially good haul? Harassment method it is I think!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Could be my lucky day. . .

gfxgfx
gfx gfx