gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 04:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  bournemouth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bournemouth  (Read 4017 times)

kdubbmx

Re: bournemouth
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 07:42 PM »
I feel a Wilson masterclass coming on!!!    :smiley6600:

dialledbikes

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 08:18 PM »
Yep, winter I need to hit the trails near you Keith.  And hopefully my slacker angled cruiser will help next season.

Are you racing this weekend?

kdubbmx

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 10:30 PM »
Been riding with Mark Barden this week and although very very painfull i can manage so i think i'll give it a go, besides riding with no expectations or pressure is cool.  :coolsmiley:

groover247

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 12:06 AM »
I'll be at Bournemouth, just unsure of racing due to my knee not staying located in the correct position for any length of time at the min.

Besides, my son still has an outside chance of winning the series in 13-14 boys!!!! So moral support all the way.

It's a van full of injuries I'm bringing up, so if the weather is good, will make it less painful to ride ;)

sutty

thecrooch

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 09:58 AM »

I'd be up for some of that....

wolfybmx

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 10:09 PM »
Cheers Keith. I have this obsession with being able to jump again.  I will never be happy with my riding until I can jump properly.  It frustrates me that I can jump quite a bit of stuff on my mountain bike but barely anything on my BMX.

mike don't worry too much about jumping just follow me around and you'll be ok lol

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 10:16 PM »
Cheers Keith. I have this obsession with being able to jump again.  I will never be happy with my riding until I can jump properly.  It frustrates me that I can jump quite a bit of stuff on my mountain bike but barely anything on my BMX.

mike don't worry too much about jumping just follow me around and you'll be ok lol

Phil could you bring the Haro group one down with you please  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

kdubbmx

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 10:21 PM »

Found the ideal place near where you live to get you jumping simon, speak to you about it soon and maybe meet you over there next week while we still have some light in the evenings.  :daumenhoch:

QuadPaul

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 11:01 AM »
Sounds very interesting, can I join as well as seriously need to start getting my wheels off the ground, although after seeing some of the crashes at the weekend I'm not sure :LolLolLolLol:

thecrooch

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 11:55 AM »

Found the ideal place near where you live to get you jumping simon, speak to you about it soon and maybe meet you over there next week while we still have some light in the evenings.  :daumenhoch:

cool lets talk - i think i know where you mean (back of the county hotel??)

kdubbmx

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 05:36 PM »
Yes just needs a little work to make it perfect for jump training,

Paul you should come over too.

thecrooch

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 06:11 PM »
yeah have jumped around on the bouncer but nothing on bmx as of yet, be good to session... 

part time

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 12:53 PM »
Anyone know a vague timetable for this meet?  I want to bring the boy down to have a look and see if I can tempt him to get involved eventually....

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  bournemouth

gfxgfx
gfx gfx