gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 03:59 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  how to build new school
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: how to build new school  (Read 1073 times)

motomagII

how to build new school
« on: April 14, 2006, 08:25 PM »
right im getting in front of myself here but next week i get me new frame gotta paint it then built the bike up .tips i need are
11/8 hedset never fitte done what do they contain bits wise and how does it all fit and work
giro .how the hell do these fit ind any set up tips
euro bottom bracket again never seen one and havent got clue

next query is should i set up and use gyro as i am nothing near and never willbe at the stage of barspins etc .will brake setup be easier and as good without the giro or better with it on ?
also should i use the hollow bolt thingy to thread cable thru or just take it from lever to brake without going thru forks ?
any input and help would be appreciated as i want to get this ride up and running with minimal probs and hopefully without any teething probs as im not very patient and ive got big hammer handy at all times lol

Offline aditup2004

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: how to build new school
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 08:32 PM »
Greg, I have a Giro and a potts mod on mine, but like you, will not be doing any bar spins for a while, so I am going to take them off and get the feel back into the brakes, as they are a big vague and mushy with all that extra crap fitted. Ad  :daumenhoch:

weston

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 08:37 PM »
when u get the parts give me a bell & i'll call round & fix it up for you....

spinmaster

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 08:41 PM »
ask keyhole kid if you get stuck on anything,  he's the newschool bike building expert round here.

motomagII

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2006, 08:48 PM »
keyhole kid hey .i could have few qs for him then ,ie how long drive is it from his to mine and how loing to swap one bike over onto another frame and set it up for me lol

RADHAB

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2006, 09:10 PM »
ask keyhole kid if you get stuck on anything,  he's the newschool bike building expert round here.

Not just an Expert He's a fecking Guru, knows everything!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  how to build new school

gfxgfx
gfx gfx