gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone on here - Mint old school Haro riding down Wallisdown Road, Bournemouth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone on here - Mint old school Haro riding down Wallisdown Road, Bournemouth  (Read 620 times)

rhino_mac

Drove out of work today and saw a guy riding a very nice old school chrome Haro freestyler - twin top tubes style with black skyways and green cables going into the rotor. Looked like a series one if that's right - never was very good at freestyle bikes as I was into racing at the time. Early 80's definately and looked incredibly mint from what I could see.

Beautiful sunny day and the guy looked like he was out for a bimble. I was the guy in the Saab convertible staring at the bike just outside Proctor and Gamble!

That's the second old school BMX I've seen on Wallisdown road this month - there was a guy recently on a really nice Diamond Back - looked like a silver streak or a Viper but as it was across the road I couldn't make it out.

Is there much of an old school scene in Bournemouth. Must get the Laserlite out!

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Should have hunted him down and get his number to buy it!  :D

thecrooch

Then Matt (Swivel) would tell you its rubbish or snide and offer to take it off your hands as a favour....

budge64

i may have been a new haro freestyler.

rhino_mac

Might have been I guess but it looked very convincingly old school - and without being too offensive, he looked about my age, which is old enough to know better than to trundle around on a kids bike, and he looked like he enjoyed a beer or three.

Actually, it looked like he was having a right old laugh in the sun and had dusted the old girl off for a bimble

Offline bigfatolly

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
i live near there and know of a guy with a diamondback,few other bikes he has too,goes by the name of rogaar  something on ebay,nice guy,dont think he has a haro though but he may not have showed me all his bikes when i went round there!
reckon there are a few old schoolers in the bmth /poole area,i restrict my bimbling to my close at the mo,but will venture further when i get a comfier seat! :Great_Britain: :daumenhoch:

Dave Angel

Bournemouth BMX bloke -
I live in moordown and we are moving soon, I'm clearing out my loft and have about 60 old school bmx mags to give away (and 200ADs if you want them). I dont want dosh just to make sure they go to a good home and possibly one day get scanned in and uploaded somewhere. theres allsorts: No 1 BMX Action Bike, BMX Biweekly, BMX Plus, Razzle (oh no my wife binned that one!), are you interested?

Offline bigfatolly

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
p,md ya mr angel,or should i say MD :coolsmiley:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
Then Matt (Swivel) would tell you its rubbish or snide and offer to take it off your hands as a favour....

Git  :knuppel2: ;D

eamonn

p,md ya mr angel,or should i say MD :coolsmiley:

if you get themit would be good to scan them

I know Moley has done a lot might be worth contacting him so as to add to the collection

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anyone on here - Mint old school Haro riding down Wallisdown Road, Bournemouth

gfxgfx
gfx gfx