gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 12:51 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  for sale and wanted
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: for sale and wanted  (Read 573 times)

trasher

for sale and wanted
« on: August 06, 2009, 11:02 PM »
i,v seen so many people list in the wanted section ,,,,then someone list what was wanted in the for sale section ,,without checking the wanted section

(get my drift)  :LolLolLolLol:

now i know its not the law to check the wanted section before you place your listing in the for sale section

but is there anyway that when you are listing your sale item ,that there is some sort of word reconition thingy ,that picks up words in the wanted section (fook me im confusing myself here )

example -----wanted --------tech 3 lever
example -----for sale --------tech 3 lever

then you get a pop up saying that a tech3 was wanted

im confused .com :2funny:

im sure you get my drift

rhino_mac

Re: for sale and wanted
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 03:35 PM »
I've just put up a load of items in the for sale board. Anyone that posts in there and doesn't check the Wanted section can't be that desperate to sell. It only takes a few minutes to search the board and PM the people that were looking.

To their credit, everyone I PM'd came back very quickly to let me know if they'd found someone.

I think getting the board to automatically search posts would be incredibly difficult by altering the code. And it would most likely slow the whole server down and every time someone posted in the sale section, or wanted section, it would have to perform quite a lengthy search. Sounds a nightmare to me.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Forum  |  Q&A, Ideas & Feedback  |  for sale and wanted

gfxgfx
gfx gfx