gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  i want this bike!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: i want this bike!  (Read 1025 times)

magna13

i want this bike!
« on: August 07, 2009, 05:32 PM »
My mate just bought one from our local, let me have a lil go on it as he insisted, tbh didnt feel that confident as its brakeless but after 5 mins riding it i fell in love with it, minty spec, light and tbh brakeless isnt that bad, gives the feeling of freedom :smitten: might ask for one for x-mas :smitten: or if there's any members being generous to give to the Get-Zak-A-Decent-Bike-Fun ::)... I wish! lol

http://www.radbmxshop.co.uk/shop/article_255.003/United-Supreme-BL-2009.html'shop_param=cid%3D39%26aid%3D255.003%26

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: i want this bike!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 07:06 PM »
nice Zak................but brakeless =  :uglystupid2:

magna13

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 07:23 PM »
i know Rob, but it just gives you some freedom and when you get the balls to actually try something theres no going back as you cant stop :daumenhoch:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 07:39 PM »
You will need tight keks, so tight they hurt.....Mmmmmmm, infact you will also need a low cut stripey blouson t-shirt too, and some pumps with a sole no thicker than 1mm (pointy toes obviously)

Dont forget to dye your hair Elvis blublack

Oh and a lip-ring thats got slightly infected  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline josh_spratty

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 07:59 PM »
i know Rob, but it just gives you some freedom and when you get the balls to actually try something theres no going back as you cant stop :daumenhoch:

i agree.i learned to air by taking off my brakes

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:13 PM »
You will need tight keks, so tight they hurt.....Mmmmmmm, infact you will also need a low cut stripey blouson t-shirt too, and some pumps with a sole no thicker than 1mm (pointy toes obviously)

Dont forget to dye your hair Elvis blublack

Oh and a lip-ring thats got slightly infected  :daumenhoch]

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  i want this bike!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx