gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 02:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  another pointless midschool question..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: another pointless midschool question..  (Read 1958 times)

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: another pointless midschool question..
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2009, 09:34 PM »
i started back in the 90s  so i had a head start    :angel:

thecaptain

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 05:58 PM »
I was only asking about what parts for what era cos when i started, id just be given (or bought) second hand rubbish, odd pedals, bent bars, most of which was from cheap shitty superstore bikes.

Im building, or attempting to build what id alsway dreamed of when i was younger, hence the mass of topics in the mid section asking what part would be perfect for my build.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 06:09 PM »
captain  you ask away ..it was light the touch paper and run thing  i think..
you ask away ,im sure someone will offer some advice then you pick the bones from it mate.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 06:13 PM »
I was only asking about what parts for what era cos when i started, id just be given (or bought) second hand rubbish, odd pedals, bent bars, most of which was from cheap shitty superstore bikes.

Im building, or attempting to build what id alsway dreamed of when i was younger, hence the mass of topics in the mid section asking what part would be perfect for my build.

nowt wrong with that dude, i havnt much clue when it comes to midschool, espesh freestyle bikes, but as harris said n as i have also come to believe is that alot of midschool was mix n match in order to keep the bikes running, i do go for a new school s&m seat but as for the rest, its all ballpark n more importantly, what i think is right n looks the part :daumenhoch:

JT71

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 09:36 PM »
yep, it's a forum, you have a question ask it, that's what it's all about. !

:daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 07:51 PM »
rode a bit in the early 90's the first thing you did is rip of all the stock parts and swap em for better parts,  YTS wages permitting (get some sneaky over time on saturday) unless the parents stumped up for the team model  :daumenhoch:  stock parts dont go with pink teddybear vans and blue mambo dog crap shorts ,oakley shades optional of course  ;), i dont think there there is such thing as a dumb question, not on an open forum anyway , if ya dont ask you'll never know, and someone is always gona rib ya thats part of the apeal of the site 

scott250

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 04:01 PM »
That bowl looks well scary to ride- is it one of those 50p type transitions?

scott250

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 04:41 PM »
The joins just made it look a little like a 50 pence shape.  I'd find airing an 11 foot bowl scary - even if its smooth, I'm pretty crap on 1/2 pipes  :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  another pointless midschool question..

gfxgfx
gfx gfx