gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 01:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  The bellend in black
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The bellend in black  (Read 779 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
The bellend in black
« on: July 28, 2009, 09:06 PM »
I just watched an episode of MTV cribs , with none other than the ' Biker In Black' Rick Thorne.
I was chuffed to see a BMX rider on the show, and esp someone witha loooong history in BMx. Id never seen any of Rick's TV 'presenting ' wrk before, so watched with interest.
And about ten minutes later, I unfortunately felt like he came across as a complete and utter tw@t. Talking of the ' bitches' in his outdoor tub, all his 'buddies' hanging out pulling stupid gang signs, covered intattoos , dressing like and wishing they were in Blink 182 or some other crappy Nu Punk band. Actually one of then WAS a member of Blink 182.
Rick's pad was crammed full of the usual sh1t that some Americans think is 'stylish' , like faux antique suits of armour, stupid Chinese dressing tables , and martial arts fake swords, and a big leather bed, all crammed into a teeny tiny hollywood flat. Sorry, I mean hollywood hills paaaad homiiieeeee. But Ithats's just his personal style, so can't slate him really for that. But the way he talked like he was in a rap video constantly, while also trying to give the illusion of humour but just saying the last two words of EVERY sentence in a long drawn out drawl while pulling a face to the camera.... not actually funny.
It was emabarrassing really.
Any one else see it?
He did have a mini ramp on his roof though, which was brilliant!
Just wanted to get that off me chest!
steve
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 09:09 PM by generallee »

subversion

Re: The bellend in black
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:43 PM »
yes a twat indeed :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 09:51 PM »
and then the opposite happens, when someone you always though was a tw@t ends up being a nice person in reality....   
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

dannywhiteley

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 10:17 PM »
Like Terry Nutkins....  True story that...

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 10:23 PM »
Thorne is American and is a victim of the persona bestowed upon him by the buying public, not unlike a wrestler.

SGT Bilko was real ya know
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 10:29 PM »
Loved reading your description Steve  :LolLolLolLol: I don't know what's going on with Him, maybe He's been hanging out with too many FMXers or something  :shocked: 
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

bof

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 10:39 PM »
He has always been like that , I thought he was an utter tw@t in the video monkeys might fly.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 10:59 PM »
Like Terry Nutkins....  True story that...

didn't he ride for torker? :D

muttley

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 11:36 AM »
MTV really is lowering themselves to new depths with the shit they are showing. The latest offering is 'The Life of Ryan' a supposed fly on the wall documentary about Ryan Schekler! Man this thing is sooo bad because they try and act in it but cant  :2funny: Its all the drama in it that makes it funny.  :2funny:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 02:33 PM »
I just watched an episode of MTV cribs , with none other than the ' Biker In Black' Rick Thorne.
I was chuffed to see a BMX rider on the show, and esp someone witha loooong history in BMx. Id never seen any of Rick's TV 'presenting ' wrk before, so watched with interest.
And about ten minutes later, I unfortunately felt like he came across as a complete and utter tw@t. Talking of the ' bitches' in his outdoor tub, all his 'buddies' hanging out pulling stupid gang signs, covered intattoos , dressing like and wishing they were in Blink 182 or some other crappy Nu Punk band. Actually one of then WAS a member of Blink 182.
Rick's pad was crammed full of the usual sh1t that some Americans think is 'stylish' , like faux antique suits of armour, stupid Chinese dressing tables , and martial arts fake swords, and a big leather bed, all crammed into a teeny tiny hollywood flat. Sorry, I mean hollywood hills paaaad homiiieeeee. But Ithats's just his personal style, so can't slate him really for that. But the way he talked like he was in a rap video constantly, while also trying to give the illusion of humour but just saying the last two words of EVERY sentence in a long drawn out drawl while pulling a face to the camera.... not actually funny.
It was emabarrassing really.
Any one else see it?
He did have a mini ramp on his roof though, which was brilliant!
Just wanted to get that off me chest!
steve

MTV is utter shite and i can't watch it anymore. Talk about dumbing down the next generation, even the way they all talk make me wanna grab a baseball bat and kill the fooking lot of em  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :rant: :wtf: :LolLolLolLol:

SaMAlex

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 02:39 PM »
I met Rick Thorne a few times and he was nice enough, but that was before he became "big time".

Does anyone remember the S&M adds featuring "Rip Torn"?
I thought it was a bit harsh giving Rick a hard time, but he does bring most of it on himself

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 09:51 PM »
actually alex, youve reminded me of something-
does anyone have scansof the S&M and Homeless 'ad war' they did - you know - Chris Get Off My dick etc etc
and the other company follow ups?
Sure there was a thread on here somewehere...

subversion

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 08:00 PM »
Here's one of them Steve.

subversion

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 08:58 PM »
& now I've just seem the original thread has been dig up :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  The bellend in black

gfxgfx
gfx gfx