gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 04:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Not sure if this is the right section to ask, but need some opinions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Not sure if this is the right section to ask, but need some opinions?  (Read 392 times)

piranha

Hi you may or may not be aware I've found my first BMX and I decided to restore her!
The issue I have is some of my old mates said leave the decals off and just ride it the way it looks.
Now I do like the way it looks curently you can tell its old skool around 83", but would putting the decals on ruin a nice unknown frame as it stands? Or just build it to finish her off?  :-\
Wish I could build a poll  :LolLolLolLol:
Link to my project page! :)
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=89744.15
Thanks for reading
Jay

oldschoolfool

looks like a Puch frame :coolsmiley:i have two myself

oldschoolfool

or maybe not :idiot2:

scott250

I'm not a fan of stickers, but if its a show only bike I think its OK.

+ its funny when kids ask what bike is it? - 'its a BMX' is always my reply  :P

piranha

Well I'm going to add a few items to the frame and see if the OEM look makes it look better, then if not I can just take it all off and ride it as a bare frame.
I didn't expect many kids would know what a Piranha was its 26 years old and guess most old timers would have look at the first project page! 8)
Jay

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Not sure if this is the right section to ask, but need some opinions?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx