gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Manchester 26th July - Riders List - Rnd 7 North Region Summer Series 2009
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manchester 26th July - Riders List - Rnd 7 North Region Summer Series 2009  (Read 15843 times)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Looks like the rain held off then as no one mentioned it.
Well done dubber.
Looking forward to seeing the action. :coolsmiley:

moley

All the OS footage is done!!

Its just the rest of the footage which needs to be done (which will be tonight)

Follow the link :-

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=92263.0

Davey

Hello from the new champ of the fall off..... Nobody told me in the final I was about 30 feet short with my abrupt end. ah well you live and learn. Should have stuck were I was instead tryin to go for second. The Dubber was on fire , great ridin man. Moley, exelent 3rd place on the big big bike yous . GOOD RACIN AS WELL ::).  
 Me and the Diggler  had a good race in the 2nd moto when he edged me out , he likes the pumping and the manualing.  

In a whole it was great to be down again as this what it is all about . See u all at the brits.

Oh yeah , I cracked my ribs. Nice eh...

Davey.

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
big respect to you Davey, you raced hard and went down twice but carried on and finished ,what a trooper!  :daumenhoch:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Hope for a speedy recovery here Davey  :daumenhoch:

moley

Speedy recovery Davey boy!!  :daumenhoch:

You were an easy 3rd until your off!!

I told ya those dips were more dippy on the right hand side!!  :-\

Well done to Andyrooski for making the A Final and beating BigG!!  :daumenhoch:

Davey

Cheers guys.

Moley u were right about that last straight. They were a few off thru the day. What a track tho, those were the best berms I have rode in years. Pity about the pescy jump things.

On some free weekends I will come down for a play on the tracks . It does not take that long and it will be good practice of actually staying on my bike :uglystupid2:

moley

Yep!!  Berms were great!!   Full speed no slippage and in the wet!!  :daumenhoch:

LMK when your down next and I'll pop down for a visit too!!  :)

Davey

No probs Ian.  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
cheers for bringin the bars down davey :daumenhoch: even tho i wasnt there :daumenhoch:

motomagII

twas great days racing im gutted as i think i deserved a final i felt like i was riding really well yesterday but by the final my legs were fooked no race left in em at all.should have seen the rest of the guys when i was first out the gate in the first race .only prob was i was cream crackered byt he 4th straight .really liking my need ride and gonna start getting bit fitness now as determined i can now catch up and beat molesky  :daumenhoch: >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

BigG

Speedy recovery Davey boy!!  :daumenhoch:

You were an easy 3rd until your off!!

I told ya those dips were more dippy on the right hand side!!  :-\

Well done to Andyrooski for making the A Final and beating BigG!!  :daumenhoch:

That is fookin it now!!!   :tickedoff:  I'm gettin worse not better!  Moley the challange is ON  :knuppel2:  :knuppel2:  :knuppel2:  :knuppel2:  :knuppel2:  :knuppel2:

BigG

Hello from the new champ of the fall off..... Nobody told me in the final I was about 30 feet short with my abrupt end. ah well you live and learn. Should have stuck were I was instead tryin to go for second. The Dubber was on fire , great ridin man. Moley, exelent 3rd place on the big big bike yous . GOOD RACIN AS WELL ::).  
 Me and the Diggler  had a good race in the 2nd moto when he edged me out , he likes the pumping and the manualing.  

In a whole it was great to be down again as this what it is all about . See u all at the brits.

Oh yeah , I cracked my ribs. Nice eh...

Davey.

Man you looked pi$$$$$ed at the end, hope you're back racing soon pal, 'cracked ribs', ouch!  :buck2:

moley

Although Hartlepool is a downhill track and your weight will give you an advantage...........I fancy the challenge, so bring it on!!  :daumenhoch:

Greg aint racing at Hartlepool so I might as well use you for target practice!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Hopefully Davey is okay for the Scot's Club Championships (he wasn't going to Hartlepool anyway).   

I'm gonna try and make it up there for that one.  So if anyone fancies a trip across the border then LMK and we'll arrange it!!  :daumenhoch:

moley

The rest of the footage is now up!!  :daumenhoch:

Watch Bof and the Payback!!  :)

BigG

Although Hartlepool is a downhill track and your weight will give you an advantage...........I fancy the challenge, so bring it on!!  :daumenhoch:

Greg aint racing at Hartlepool so I might as well use you for target practice!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Hopefully Davey is okay for the Scot's Club Championships (he wasn't going to Hartlepool anyway).   

I'm gonna try and make it up there for that one.  So if anyone fancies a trip across the border then LMK and we'll arrange it!!  :daumenhoch:

Hartlepool....chubby old skool season finale, bring...it...on!!   :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
it was close at the back, it took all my effort to beat bigG!, must have been my powerlite powerbend bars adding extra power! :LolLolLolLol:

daz22

Good day apart from the rain.... thought I was gonna give you boys a good arse wupping on my home track but thanks to my handlebars turning left on the first moto on the gate, it didn't happen... fookin 1" headsets.
Told ya this tracks a killer, get to the last str8 and your fooked..... see ya all at hartlepool (ain't that monkey hanging country?)
Daz

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
For your viewing pleasure. Davey would like to present those who challenged him yesterday, with a little souvenir of the day :uglystupid2: Ouch!

moley

Ouch!!  :'(

Thank fook he was wearing body armour!! 

I'd hate to see what it would look like if he didn't!!  :-\

Was that bruise made on his 2nd crash?

Davey

Mornin.

That little cracker was from the 1st crash . I think that is when the :10_2_12:....

moley

You were flying in the final after that injury (until the dips threw ya)!!  :daumenhoch:

The dips caught a few people out!!

Bof was sketchy in one of his motos!  :LolLolLolLol:

Davey

Flyin up in the air Ian .

My new name should be Colt Severs.....    The Fall Guy.  ???

moley

Better Colt than Howie!!  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Manchester 26th July - Riders List - Rnd 7 North Region Summer Series 2009

gfxgfx
gfx gfx