gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 11:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SE EURO BB to fit RETRO QUAD - HELP!!!!!!?????????????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SE EURO BB to fit RETRO QUAD - HELP!!!!!!?????????????  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
SE EURO BB to fit RETRO QUAD - HELP!!!!!!?????????????
« on: July 26, 2009, 11:53 AM »
Hi there. I'm a total twonk when it comes to new school and I really want to get this grey quad finished, but I just dunno where to start with this crank I bought off Rob (pickle). I believe its a 19mm axle, euro size. Can anyone advise me on a cheap bottom bracket that will take that axle and fit into the quad? I'm sure the retro quad is US bb. Again, shows how little I know about new school lol. HELP!

Matt  :daumenhoch:

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: SE EURO BB to fit RETRO QUAD - HELP!!!!!!?????????????
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 12:16 PM »
Probably yeah? I dunno...  :-\ I need a euro bottom bracket too, so wonder if there is a cheap all in one package?

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 01:43 PM »

matt calm down and speak to stodge tomorrow, its not as tho you have anything else going on in your life is it

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2009, 01:57 PM »

matt calm down and speak to stodge tomorrow, its not as tho you have anything else going on in your life is it

:LolLolLolLol: haha, will do fella.... Pete the missus wants the grey quad built up as she likes it!  :shocked:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:00 PM by Swivel »

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2009, 09:27 PM »
Matt, just take the euro bearings off the axle...then get a US 19mm BB off dave tomorrow.

The SE crank will fit in a treat.  You've then got the euro cups and bearings for anything else

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 09:32 PM »
Matt get tomorrow over with then, give me a shout, pop round to mine bring what you have and we will work out what you need and see what I have in the cupboard :daumenhoch:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2009, 09:43 PM »
 :) If your crank is a 19mm  axle and your frame is a US bb,then why do you need a Euro bb? Any 19 mm BB will fit....or a, I musunderstanding the question? 

thecrooch

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 12:00 AM »
not that you will be about because of the baby but if you wanna pop round ill sort it all out for you .....and from what ive seen and the one i have you dont need a euro BB - it doesnt have a thread does it?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  SE EURO BB to fit RETRO QUAD - HELP!!!!!!?????????????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx