gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 08:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Dying a Haro Flo Panel?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dying a Haro Flo Panel?  (Read 646 times)

magna13

Dying a Haro Flo Panel?
« on: July 20, 2009, 10:27 PM »
Right, need some tech/resto advice. Got a nice Haro Flo Panel with two problems. its that horrible curry yellow that you cant put on a bike as it doesnt go with anything and the bolts that hold the velcro on the plate are rusty. i need to get rid of the rust and change the colour of the plate, can it be done???

Thanks

snav69

Re: Dying a Haro Flo Panel?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 10:37 PM »
Nope, they won't dye  :( tried it myself with an illuminous red one and it does nothing at all to them because they are plastic and not nylon  :daumenhoch:

:coolsmiley:

mark 2

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 11:01 PM »
Another option is spraying one, I think Jimmy P successfully did it. I successfully failed, stuck the number on wonky, went to peel it off and the paint came with it. Ask Jimmy what he did....

magna13

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 11:08 PM »
Ok, will have a chat later on :daumenhoch:

thanks guys

Daletsunami

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:33 PM »
Neil (n2cus) is the guy to speak to when it comes to paint. He'll be able to sort it  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Dying a Haro Flo Panel?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx