gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 08:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Tell me about you
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tell me about you  (Read 1366 times)

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Tell me about you
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 07:28 PM »
same as  oldschool rider, but i need a 32 trouser  :LolLolLolLol:,  spen 69,  ouch man that looks harsh ,,,,, i've  noticed i don't bounce as well as i used to either :LolLolLolLol:

32 trouser!!  fook me i can't ever remember fitting into those!  :LolLolLolLol:

me......i'm like Harris, just love bikes.......started on BMX as a kid in 83 then found girls/drink/cars.....then found mountain bikes in the 90's, did all the XC, DH now back to XC again.......found RAD through an ebay auction (it had it listed at the bottom) about 5 years ago i think??  and never looked back  :daumenhoch:

ride when i can (kids, Mrs and aches and pains)  :LolLolLolLol:

akh666

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 08:07 PM »
Spen69 your a good advert for wearing helmets :daumenhoch:

Hope you are well again mate...looks nasty.

oldschool rider

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 12:17 AM »
Hi my names Steve and I'm an alchoholic !!!!

I've loved bmx since my 11th birthday (1980) when I got my first bike, I am about to be 40 and still ride.

When I moved to Mallorca 18+ years ago there was no bmx scene here so I hardly rode, but just over a year ago I got a N/S bike and ride as much as I can now and love every min of it.

BMX is in my blood and I will ride (albeit badly) until my body says I can't.

watching the Haro demo in Germany last weekend was such a rush for me that I put it on every morning whilst I have my coffee and it gives me a smile on my face all day.

P.S anybody got a pair of blue and white haro pants size 30 and top for sale ?

Steve.

youre 40 years old and wear size 30" pants!  amazing!  well done!  Im 33 and cant fit into 30s anymore   :LolLolLolLol:

:LolLolLolLol: yeah I freaked out bmxr4ever about 2 yrs ago when I tried his old haro pants on from the late 80's and they fitted, just a skinny cnut me.

Steve

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 07:54 AM »

i am david, and i collect camels

JT71

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 10:29 AM »

i am david, and i collect camels

is "collect" like a secret code word for something else Pete?  errr I mean David.

:daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 02:30 PM »
I was a pretty average rider/racer back in the day and am still a pretty average rider/racer now (for my age, that is - on the whole I'm probably below average).  My biggest achievements in BMX are South Region No.6 and a national ranking of 15.  I make up for being crap by designing some fairly popular BMX and mountain bike frames and running one of the UK's top race teams.  My personal lack of success on the track is balanced out by the fact that people have won national and international titles on my frames.  I love BMX as much now as I ever did (probably more) and will race for as long as I'm physically able to.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Tell me about you

gfxgfx
gfx gfx