gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:58 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Going for a rag round coppull in about half an hour.................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Going for a rag round coppull in about half an hour.................  (Read 557 times)

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Me, NORTY40 and Currio  :daumenhoch:

I know it's late notice but the weather was touch & go - but if anyone fancies it we'll be there just after 6PM  ;)
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

moley

If anyone fancies going up this week or next then give me a shout!!

But I'd need some notice coz I live 1 hour away.

I emailed Lisa (secretary of Mid Lancs/Coppull) and asked about the gates to the track being open.

She said that at this time of year the jumpers are usually at the track and so the gates should be open. 

But if we give her some notice on the time/date of our meeting, she would pop along and open the gates and make sure we can park trackside!!

Wednesday is gate practice and this sunday they are having a do!!

So any other night, weather permitting and I'll be there.

Bof wants to try his MK bike out too!!

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Well our little outing ended in disaster  :(  

Currio ending up in A&E having x rays on his knee.  :(  Think it was too early to attempt that trick mate  ;)

Hope you are feeling better soon Sean  :daumenhoch:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
If anyone fancies going up this week or next then give me a shout!!

But I'd need some notice coz I live 1 hour away.

I emailed Lisa (secretary of Mid Lancs/Coppull) and asked about the gates to the track being open.

She said that at this time of year the jumpers are usually at the track and so the gates should be open. 

But if we give her some notice on the time/date of our meeting, she would pop along and open the gates and make sure we can park trackside!!

Wednesday is gate practice and this sunday they are having a do!!

So any other night, weather permitting and I'll be there.

Bof wants to try his MK bike out too!!

Sounds like a plan mate  :daumenhoch:  It's a pain having to park down that country lane and if there is a few of us it would be a nightmare to park  >:(

Tonight was a last minute thing due to the unpredictable weather , the track was still flooded in places . Now i know what those POOL tyres are for  ;)

We will try and sort something for next week , albeit one RADster down due to tonights unfortunate events  :(

jon foz

What happened to Shaun ?hope he wasn,t attempting no 540,s  :D seriously though,let me know how he is,didn,t think he was still getting out on his bikes

Jon

p.s. would love to join you lads for a roll around....thats when my shoulder has recovered from my last fall :uglystupid2:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
What happened to Shaun ?hope he wasn,t attempting no 540,s  :D seriously though,let me know how he is,didn,t think he was still getting out on his bikes

Jon

p.s. would love to join you lads for a roll around....thats when my shoulder has recovered from my last fall :uglystupid2:

Hi Jon

Like i said earlier it was all a last minute decision to go, John (Bobafett) rang me at 5 and said do i fancy it ,think it was an even later decision that Sean decided to come along too ........... bet he wishes he hadn't bothered  :(    Worst of it is he is meant to be getting hitched in a few weeks time  :wtf:   Just hope he's ok cause he is a sound lad and a Blue Nose too  :daumenhoch:

Bobafett will update later when he gets back from A&E

Your more than welcome to join us anytime ........ as long as you are not too good  ;D   We are only novices  :D

jon foz

:LolLolLolLol: no worries there mate.....im absolute garbage :daumenhoch:

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Fookin NHS are shite  >:(

4 fookin hours and they still can't tell him what's up  :tickedoff:

I've come home now (with the bikes  :angel: ) I'm sure shaun will fill you in tommorrow  :daumenhoch:

I think he's fookin bluffin - few "Ooohs" and "Owws" to get a couple of weeks off and dodge the wedding aye Shaun  :-X :LolLolLolLol:

currio

Fookin' bastard.
Cant believe what happened last night.
One minute I was telling the young kids there how to ride the whoops, next thing I am lying on the floor, with a body full of dirt, and what has turned out to be a ruptured anterior cruciate, and fractured fibia. Thanks John  :LolLolLolLol:
Got to a ward at about 3.30, after having a temp cast, but didnt sleep.
The ward was full of old fellas who have had hip op's, knee replacements etc.
And the fella next to me was shitting the bed all night.
They wanted me to stay in there until Friday, when I was scheduled for an op to reconnect the ligaments.
I couldnt stay there, no way. I couldn't sleep with the continuous bed changing !  :LolLolLolLol:

Luckily, we have private health care, so I have signed out of there tonight (Wednesday), and am going to a private hospital tomorrow.
Don't know whats going to happen with the wedding yet !!

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Sorry Shaun - feel bad for inviting you to come along now  :-[

Would have been a nice trick if you would've landed it though  8) :LolLolLolLol:

Online bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
I'll bring the Kuwie back round in a bit - it's starting to look paranoid surrounded by all these geese  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

Healing vibes Currio!!!

After not being on a BMX for 20+ years, I learned not to trust my head!!

It still thinks it can do the tricks but my body hasn't fookin clue what my head is on about!!

Body Armour, pads and helmet all the time.   I just know that  the one time I hit the track without it then sod's law, I'll come a cropper!!

Take it easy lad and I hope ya get well soon and it doesn't affect the nuptuals too much!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
Hope you are feeling better soon mate  :daumenhoch:

Private health care = Private Nurse's  ;)  :P

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Going for a rag round coppull in about half an hour.................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx