gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 10:27 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SELLING 3 OLD SCHOOL BMX CHEAP!! EG. HARO SPORT 1988 with new oldschool parts!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SELLING 3 OLD SCHOOL BMX CHEAP!! EG. HARO SPORT 1988 with new oldschool parts!!  (Read 899 times)

sulllybmx

NEW TO SITE NOT REALLY SURE HOW TO DO THIS
I HAVE A MINI OLD SCHOOLBMX MUSEAM (16 BIKES) BUT NEED TO DOWNSIZE DUE TO MOVING TO FLAT hence cheap price
CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT!?

SELLING 3 BIKES ALL MINT CONDICTION  :D-
HARO SPORT 1988 (COMPLETE WITH ALL NEW OLD SCHOOL)- 600 POUNDS
HARO FSX 1986 (COMPLETE WITH ALL NEW OLD SCHOOL)-  350 POUNDS
OR SKYWAY STREETSTYLER (FRAME FORKS & BARS AND BRAKES)- 270 POUND

cant figure how to upload pictures soooo
WANT ANY PICTURES OR INFO TEXT ME ON 07960208724
OR SEND A POST

-OLDSCHOOLSULLY-

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
make a donation to the site and become a site supporter. then you can sell stuff like the rest of us. :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
...and stop SHOUTING and it's 'new old stock'.

As mentioned above dude, you need to be a site supporter to sell on here. Don't be surprised if your post gets pulled.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  SELLING 3 OLD SCHOOL BMX CHEAP!! EG. HARO SPORT 1988 with new oldschool parts!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx