gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old School Races in Cornwall
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Old School Races in Cornwall  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Old School Races in Cornwall
« on: July 07, 2009, 09:12 AM »
As part of the weekends' racing plans for the upcoming Cornwall BMX Club Regional on 19th July it has been announced that there will be pit-bike and OS racing on the Saturday evening prior to the Regional.  With the regular Friday night club racing it promises to be a great weekend of riding in the county and what better excuse to come on down to the sharp end of the country (the bit anchored off the end of England  ;) ) Details will be available on www.cornwallbmx.co.uk.  Humps

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Old School Races in Cornwall
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 10:17 AM »
Hey Humps, I didnt kow you were in cornwall - I live near Gunnislake!!!

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 05:54 PM »
hope everythings going alright down there.....Generallee,careful you garden doesn't dissapear down one of the old mine shafts,theres a lot of it happening down there.have you had a survey done?(i'm only asking as i'm into cornish mining)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Not looking too promising for attendees for the Old School class though I do know of a Diamondback being built and just maybe one of the old Peugeot team riders will put his bike back together in time for this one.  Surely there must be one or two OS riders still hanging around in the duchy.  Come on guys, this ones' for you.  Humps

92gta

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 10:48 PM »
Im in Penzance but my hutch aint ready yet. Still in bits!!! julian

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 09:43 PM »
i'm hopefully down on Aug 6th(to Hayle),will there be anything going on friday 7th?.would like to come and pay a visit.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 09:59 PM »
i'm hopefully down on Aug 6th(to Hayle),will there be anything going on friday 7th?.would like to come and pay a visit.
Friday night is club races night so come along and join us.  It's a round of the Cornish Champs so should be a reasonable turn out.  No pressure racing or just come and ride from 18:00 onwards.  £3 for non-members to ride the track and we have bikes for hire if you're without at £3 per evening.  Come and make yourself known to me - I'm the 'Englishman' amidst these Cornish folks and I'm the one who hasn't got a T4 VW Transporter, preferring a classier Transit.   ;)  Humps

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 05:45 PM »
thanks Alan,i'll try and make it up on friday,thats if work will let me have the time off.  :daumenhoch:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 03:32 PM »
Alan,where is the track?it's not on the road that runs up to right of the ATV centre is it?

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 04:26 PM »
Alan,where is the track?it's not on the road that runs up to right of the ATV centre is it?
Yes, it's on North Hill up out of Blackwater (opposite Hawkins Motors Citroen).  The ATV Centre is down the road on the left at the crossroads at the top of the hill but carry straight on for about 200 yds and there's a gateway with a Cornwall BMX Club sign and opening times.  The track is right down that unmade roadway.  Humps

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 05:15 PM »
got the time off,so hopefully see you there.thanks for the directions.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Old School Races in Cornwall

gfxgfx
gfx gfx