gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 11:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Interact all nighter... some pics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Interact all nighter... some pics  (Read 559 times)

Bettyswallocks

Interact all nighter... some pics
« on: June 28, 2009, 11:24 PM »
Spent last night at interacts closing all nighter... found out it aint closing just yet... no surprises there then...  ::)

The skateparks right next door to a park so with all the doors open to try and cool the place down midgies became a pain in the arse, a skatepark full of sweaty bodies... it was like a kebab shop at kicking out time to em...  >:D

A good time was had by all, forgot to take pics till late on when the place was thinning out bout 2.30am onwards, some pics are mine, some nicked off facebook... lol

Handplant challenge winner...

A little kids bike was found and used for a bit of a mini ramp sesh... lol

Fail...

Crap pic i found of me... ever heard of a flash...  :-\

Around 4am... fooked..

A few were still riding when i threw the towel in at 7am, 11 hours i'd had enough, me feet and hands are killing me today and i've been half eaten by midgies...  :(

Bettyswallocks

Re: Interact all nighter... some pics
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 11:57 PM »
Pretty quiet all night, bout 80-100 in i reckon till around midnight it then thinned out gradually when i left at 7am there were only around 20 left with only about 3 of em still riding

I rode a lot early on and by 3am i was too tired, my mind was willing but my had body cried enough... im too old for all nighters...  :(

Forgot to take pics early on... doh!

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 12:12 AM »
Final night Jam ?  :-\

It aint over till the fat lady sings  ;D

Give that Sally a fookin Karaoke machine then  :D

scott250

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 04:07 PM »
Best bowl ever - too smooth.  Shame for it to close.  Bet the outdoor trails still aint up n running ::) ither.

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 05:50 PM »
Them pics with the lil' pink kids bike are fookin ace  :LolLolLolLol:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 08:31 PM »
Best bowl ever - too smooth.  Shame for it to close.  Bet the outdoor trails still aint up n running ::) ither.

I've only been riding 18 months, they were all overgrown when i started going there but they did get finished and used but kept getting wrecked by locals when the park was closed so the idea was shelved

The building that houses the foam pit got burned down a couple of months ago

It aint in the best of areas...  :(

Them pics with the lil' pink kids bike are fookin ace  :LolLolLolLol:

Was funny to watch, it even got handplanted over the spine, didnt get any pics though

Another whip....

scott250

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:25 AM »

I've only been riding 18 months, they were all overgrown when i started going there but they did get finished and used but kept getting wrecked by locals when the park was closed so the idea was shelved

The building that houses the foam pit got burned down a couple of months ago

It aint in the best of areas...  :(

Eye, I know its a bit rough that way, haha - We went to an all nighter 2 years back and some local chavs tried to chuck rocks at us- bad decision, we out numbered them a fair bit and Suter charged them and they leged it fast, haha.  Shame about the foam pit, but it calma for charging an extra 5er to play in it, haha.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Interact all nighter... some pics

gfxgfx
gfx gfx