gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 03:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  vert ego - FOOKIN LOLAGE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: vert ego - FOOKIN LOLAGE  (Read 6565 times)

munners

Re: vert ego - FOOKIN LOLAGE
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2009, 01:40 PM »
Nice to see you on here B sticking up for yourself. :daumenhoch:

Remember........you are not allowed to profit on old skool bmx parts in the bmx 'community'  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2009, 01:45 PM »

B watch out for munners, think he has a crush on you  :smitten:

munners

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2009, 01:55 PM »

:LolLolLolLol: Only cos you dropped me like a lead balloon!!!

Just think its funny when you read this.......

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=18479.msg192240#msg192240

Alot of members on here that were 'pally pally' with him once have SLAGGED the fooker off in the above posted thread.  :shocked:

How peoples opinions can change over a period of time.... or is it a case of band wagon jump or jealousy. >:D

Like being in a playground on here.

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2009, 01:58 PM »

:LolLolLolLol: Only cos you dropped me like a lead balloon!!!

Just think its funny when you read this.......

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=18479.msg192240#msg192240

Alot of members on here that were 'pally pally' with him once have SLAGGED the fooker off in the above posted thread.  :shocked:

How peoples opinions can change over a period of time.... or is it a case of band wagon jump or jealousy. >:D

Like being in a playground on here.

well if you didnt give ya phone to some foreign geezer

munners

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2009, 02:02 PM »
Back on the phone now mate. Call me someday but not today as im up to my eyes in it.

Love you pete. :-*

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2009, 02:05 PM »
Not going to get in to an argument here. So, just to settle the facts.

I called stodgy repeatedly

This is a lie. You called me once. The phone line is a Skype one and it records every call.

PM'd him twice

Yep, once to request that you sponsor the event, and once to copy me in on a PM sent to Dave Giller saying how useless I was as I hadn't been in touch.

always a promise to call or msg me back  but till this day nothing. I don't respect this kinda lack of basic management of a situation in there being ZERO comms.

You assume of course that I want to speak to you?

Biaggio, as you have choosen to air this on the forum, I will respond to you here.

There are many reasons why having you at MK09 would be a bad move, no doubt you've read several on this thread alone.

But in addition it's the fact that you never get involved with the forum unless it directly benefits you, i.e. you can sell something. You have probably one of the biggest knowledge bases of any member of this forum and yet you never share it...paint codes, technical info, helping to date things, whatever...you never offer up help. In fact you've only posted 37 times in the last 4 years.
This is a real shame as you could be a very valuable member to this site...not least this information, but also as you had the foresight a few years ago to buy up lots of old stock - we do actually admire you for doing this.

We've had dozens of threads like this and also complaints PM'd direct to the RADBMX team about products being listed on your website, people buying them and then the price going up before you send it to them - or replacement products being sent without the buyers agreement. Believe me, we have had it all in the past, lots of little things just chipping away.

For me, the problems go a long way back. The issues above I have also experienced, plus of course the condescending PM's and emails in the past about how we run events and the site in general. Also the contempt you seem to hold the RADBMX members – again this has been well documented on the forum.

I think the main thing for me though was the Spring Event at Epic in 2006, where you had advertised it on your site but had left out the key fact that it was a RADBMX event – you promoted it to your customers as ‘your’ event.  So, on the night of the event, you turned up with a box of prizes wanting to sponsor the event. You hadn’t spoken to me or any other Mod or Admin prior to event, but you turned up with around a dozen other people invited via your site. Then at the gate when we were checking tickets I stopped you going through and you said it was ‘fine as the organisers said you could sponsor the event and you and your guests could get in for free’.  I said I was the organiser and you hadn’t cleared it with me, at which point you said ‘well do you want the prizes or not?’.  To save the hassle I let you in and was then threatened with violence by the guests you had bought with you when I said no to them.  This type of presumptive ‘sponsorship’ is unacceptable and downright rude – you slag me off for being unprofessional and lacking basic management skills, you need to look at your actions first. After all, you wouldn’t rack up at the BMX Masters and say ‘right, I’m sponsoring this’.

Listen Biaggio, I have nothing against you personally, but some of your actions in the past both targeted at me and other members have caused us to make the decisions we have.  You have in the very early days supported the site with prizes for members, for which I know Dave and Bill are grateful. You have also provided a good service to a large amount of members, but also it seems upset  others.

I don’t want to fall out with anyone in life, it’s too short and we’ve all got to make a living. So if you fancy a water and chat at MK09 then no probs dude – look me up (I’m the lanky blond one you ignore each year).

My advice to you would be to get more involved in the forum, start taking an interest in the people that fuel your business and they will take an interest in you.

Peace out bro.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:07 PM by Stodgy »

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2009, 02:22 PM »
fookinell. b. that took some badgering to get you on here ;D
ding dong

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2009, 02:28 PM »
As dave says, perhaps a chat at MK, and sort out any future problems from occurring.
I want to touch ORB

www.vert-ego.com

« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2009, 03:12 PM »
Hi

thanks for sharing your views and feelings...its appreciated.

On the 'call' front, I did try several times and also ya mobile..but no worries....

I didn't choose to air in public...its never my philosophy or belief to conduct this way. I waited for a reply by other means..but never mind now I have it and we can hopefully all understand one another better and move on...

I have opinions yes, ref. running of site and comms,  like many people, I never quite understood why people are allowed to be publicly 'flogged' on a forum and its that I kinda struggled to understand more than anything.. for that reason and the fact I work too many hours already I have just not had time to be more involved on rad.

Of course theres always the fear that I will just get beaten up more often than not on here so for my own personal sanity's sake  its not something I care for...I am here to help and serve...not to feel bitterness & frustration towards the community..

regards the abusive attitude of guests of mine in 06 I apologise and have never been made aware that this happened. I apologise for this as yes they were invited by me. They are good friends and all thoroughly nice chaps so I hope that that was 'out of character' for he/them or possibly testosterone fuelled macho humour that maybe went wrong...in any event soz...

about me attending with a box of prizes, It was cleared verbally beforehand.....with another site owner.....I would not presume like that...

I will have to look back at that advert for the spring event....if the wording was innapropriate I apologise, ( this is not a formal apology or admission of guilt, I just do not have time to check ) from my point I just thought more coverage in advertising the better for the success of the event..that WAS my only motive.....I've no wish to try mislead and make people think I am an event organiser or promoter. I thought its abundantly clear RAD was the organiser...I can see the opposing view tho...

anyway onto the future..my time is limited, some of you know of the major change to my personal circumstances in 08 partly brought about my tireless dedication and long work hours ( mostly BMX ) , anyone at any time is welcome to call me or email me for advice as many of you do....at just about any time!

On the issues of trading, I have probably done upwards of 20,000 individual transactions worldwide, so of course there will be anomalies, its hard to please everyone at all times, some cannot as the old saying goes be pleased any of the time....I think considering the volumes, I have done reasonably well...trying to be better...and most if not all problems get sorted...so then there are no problems...

Onwards and upwards for all!

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2009, 03:18 PM »
No calls logged on my mobile either B? Perhaps you're trying the wrong numbers.

I challenged you about the lack of 'RADBMX' on the 06 event at the event, you told me you weren't in control of the website and too busy to change it. I noted though when you posted the pictures you acknowleged RAD.

Anyhow, line drawn.

Let's move on. See you at MK09.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 03:20 PM by Stodgy »

www.vert-ego.com

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2009, 03:27 PM »
ok cool, communication about thoughts and feelings always gets stuff sorted ahead of problems arising

Praying ( not atall religious!! lol ) for dry weather in run up to and including MK weekend.

MK Weekend clashes with a Bug Jam 23 where I am ( hoping ) debuting/showing 3 new/just completed vans...my work is seriously cut out to make this happen

If any one has tips on being in 2 places at once please share !

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2009, 03:35 PM »
Come to MK in the evening B for a good beer up session :D

Matt   ;)

muttley

« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2009, 03:36 PM »
The Pod is only up the road from MK   :4_17_5:

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2009, 03:37 PM »
thank god
im trying to do both places myself  :D
dave the bmxing gypo

www.vert-ego.com

« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2009, 07:19 PM »
Hey Dordy

I got just the van for you! he he ;)

It has a high spec, all the bells n whistles,   but can't figure out how to make it fly or do teleportation, workin on that one... if I crack it by Bug Jam  u r welcome to take a ride

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2009, 07:25 PM »
lol look foward to see em B
dave the bmxing gypo

trasher

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2009, 08:06 PM »
The Pod is only up the road from MK   :4_17_5:

and b is only about 5 miles from the pod  :2funny:

muttley

« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2009, 10:02 AM »
Thought i saw him when i was coming home from there a couple of years ago.  ;)

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2009, 07:15 PM »
i like a happy ending.... ;)
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

dialledbikes

« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2009, 08:27 PM »
i like a happy ending.... ;)

So do I when I go for a massage.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  vert ego - FOOKIN LOLAGE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx