gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975627 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 12:47 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kuwahara lost in post, pic included
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kuwahara lost in post, pic included  (Read 511 times)

davym2112

Kuwahara lost in post, pic included
« on: August 31, 2012, 08:30 PM »
I got a nice survivor Kuwahara magician ex from the states a while back. Looked to be in really good condition just minus wheels. Posted from the US using usps and arrived to UK customs for clearance on 2 nd August.

Released to Parcelfarce on 7 th August and promptly dissapeared. They are trying to track the bike down without any luck so far. >:(

Anybody else ever had any problems like this . Royal mail seem to be getting a lot of bad press at the minute about the amount of items stolen while in their delivery process.

Bike is very distinctive, grey frame with pink bars, post, decals etc. I will try to get some pics put up on here in case it appears for sale somewhere. :police:

Had a nice set of tuffs and tires sitting waiting for it ......

Here is the bike
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 10:52 PM by davym2112 »

Offline animal

• Team Moderator
  • BMX Nerd
  • MRD Loony & proud
  • Rated:
Re: Kuwahara lost in post
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 08:58 PM »
Feel sorry 4 u  :( Hope this pans out ok  :daumenhoch:

Rob1

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 09:33 PM »
So do I....I have 2 sets of frames and forks on the way from the US

Offline midschooljon

• Flip-Whip
    • Make Your Bones
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 09:42 PM »
Might be worth popping in to your local post office and checking if there is anything there waiting for you. My frame from Canada took about 2 weeks to get to the UK, and then about another 6 to get to me!
***Wanted - Cash waiting***
RAMP ROOM HOFFMAN FLASH
ELF Double Cross XL.
UGP plates and pad sets
Mid School Race Kit

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 10:00 PM »
Phone the MDs office at parcelforce and kick up a massive stink, they in turn will track it down. I used to work for them and this was the best way of finding anything in the black hole that is Parcelfarce and phoning customer service is no good as they are pony

Rich

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 10:01 PM »
Hope its located mate  :daumenhoch:

Maybe keep your eye on Gumtree too...

Mdbh

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2012, 10:04 PM »
That's shit fella hope you get it sorted!

davym2112

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2012, 11:37 PM »
Might be worth popping in to your local post office and checking if there is anything there waiting for you. My frame from Canada took about 2 weeks to get to the UK, and then about another 6 to get to me!

I tried the local post office, they gave me the number to ring customer services. They confirmed it was processed on the 7 th August at 7.10 am in the morning but records seem to show it has never left the sorting depot in Coventry.

Were able to tell me it would also be £95 customs duty payable .I never got the usual letter for the charges to be paid before delivery

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: Kuwahara lost in post, pic included
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2012, 11:40 PM »
You need to contact the depot , it might be sitting there waiting payment and you never got the letter , make a fuss and demand them to find it

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kuwahara lost in post, pic included

gfxgfx
gfx gfx