gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 09:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  My Best Combo Ever!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Best Combo Ever!!  (Read 1232 times)

raddad67

My Best Combo Ever!!
« on: June 16, 2009, 01:16 PM »

Yesterday during my session I was filming for Trick of the Month. I deciede to do some other tricks. It was pretty cool because I usually don't land tricks but just keep going through the motions. I got many tricks in that day and I was Done!!! Did my introduction for trick of the month but there was a trick still haunting me. I knew I could pull it I just had not done it thus far. It was my very last attempt and I pulled it! Hang5-Steam-Hitchhicker-Steam-Out! This marks the day that I did combo in and out for my hitchhiker....Ooooo it feels so goood! Progression for the past several months felt more like regression. I just never gave up!

Keep on Riding!

SaMAlex

Re: My Best Combo Ever!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21 PM »
I dont know much about flatland but I know what its like to pull a trick and feel over the moon about it. It feels just like the look on your face! Really cool, nice one  :daumenhoch:

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 01:57 PM »
I remember watching some footage of you from when you'd got back into it, on a new school GT I think looking a bit wobbly, now hitting up some big moves! Very inspiring  :daumenhoch:
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

lodge

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 03:35 PM »
Inspiring.

Out of interest how often and for how long do you ride?

raddad67

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41 PM »
Thanks for the Nice Comments. Yeah I started back in 2003 all over again on the GT Comp. You have a good memory.

I ride about 1 or 2 hour each day when I can. There seems to me more days that I can't ride than I can but it all works out in the end. I hit a large dry spell that I was not pulling any tricks for several months. I am out of that phase now and starting to push forward again. I am looking forward how I will ride when I get a new pair of shoes!

Keep on Riding!

Offline fugazi

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 07:38 PM »
Hell yeah!    nice one, very smooth :)

Hitch hikers are one of my all time fav flat land tricks.  I first saw em on Bully Slow ride, Perry Mervar rockin em.  Switch footed whiplash to hitch hiker to drop the bike and just roll scraping! haha  Come to think of it wasnt he the first to do a hop whip on flat?

A lot of people say it was Andrew Faris with the "whopper" but people had done them years before that I thought so you may be right.
Do you grovel to your master? Do you beg like a dog?

raddad67

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 10:18 PM »
Thank you agian for so many wonderful comments. I am saving them all in a small scrap book. To remember back then.......Awesome thanks so much!

Mark

subversion

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 10:35 AM »
RAD :daumenhoch:

A lot of people say it was Andrew Faris with the "whopper" but people had done them years before that I thought so you may be right.

Bill Nitschke?

bmxer4ever

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 06:29 PM »
Hell Yeah!

Nice one dude!

Bill was always credited with the Whopper, 1990 or something like that..

G :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  My Best Combo Ever!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx