gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 08:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  FASTLANE BMX MAG ISSUE 3 NOW ON SALE!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FASTLANE BMX MAG ISSUE 3 NOW ON SALE!!!  (Read 1751 times)

fastlane

FASTLANE BMX MAG ISSUE 3 NOW ON SALE!!!
« on: June 11, 2009, 06:17 PM »
ISSUE 3: What's in the mix? We're bringing you the latest in UK action: BMX nationals, 4X nationals, a smattering of national downhill and a drop of trails stirred in with some hot US action. Coat in a light euro sauce and cook. Then get Gordon Ramsey to come and wave his hands about violently while calling everyone a @&%*

Fastlane issue 3 has our first ever 4X cover and it goes out to the awesome Dan Atherton.
World class four-cross and downhill racer Dan gave us a fantastic in-depth interview along some prime shots from photographers Jacob Gibbons and Mark lee-singh.

Next up is Jared Graves, Jared competes in world 4X and downhill, But he's as equally at home racing the smaller wheeled bikes, BMX racing at the Olympics in Beijing good enough for you.
Another great in-depth fastlane interview!

TJ Bomber Baldwin: In-depth interview with the man who puts the bomb in BMX, We caught up with TJ at Burnham BMX nationals for this one. Also be sure to keep your eye out for the Bombers van, Its fastlane"d" up to the max!

Before we hit the race samples, I want to introduce another Dave to the Dave crew. (Dave Douglas) Dave is a knowledgeable trails builder and rider from as far back as when Bar end was originally called the pits and we all had fringes... Dave or Davros as he is known amongst friends also documents this life style, So with awesome photography and design and in-side info on all that is trails, Welcome aboard Dave 3

So we've got some trails to throw in the mix, but here at fastlane racing is our game. And now the season is well under way we have got coverage from all the latest national BMX and 4X to date. Kicking of with Some hot BMX action from Derby and Burnham

To accompany this we have some mint photography from James Alexander and Spencer Moret, Words have been supplied by Dale Holmes and Rebbecca Ranson

Along with covering the UK BMX national race series, we have our paps out at some of the regional races, Billy Wright are roving photographer has also been across the pond again bringing us some hot Dallas action..But did he find JR?

So with loads of BMX going down and the 4X season now well under the way, We have the best reports and pics to date  from rounds 1,2 and 3 from the UK national 4X series

We also take a trip to Belgium for some world 4X racing reporting with photographer and journo Mike Lee-singh

Just to spice the the soup a little we peppered in a little UK National downhill, With words from the organisers and images from Andy Dunwoody and Scotland's finest Ian Linton, It had to be done.

So that's the last of the samples from this Awesome bumper race packed issue,
If you want more and want to spread the love, then please go buy the real deal from our many fine stockists or buy here on line today. The magazine now comes in a fresh clear envelope with exclusive fastlane and southern downhill stickers, the first few hundred also get some AXO, Descent gear and No limits stickers!!
We are growing at an amazing rate with advertisers really embracing the mag now, So go shop with these guys, they are the ones supporting your sport and making fastlane happen!

I'd also like to thank our many contributers, Photographers and you who buy the magazine.
THANK YOU!

buy on line today!
http://www.fastlaneBMXmag.com

wolfybmx

Re: FASTLANE BMX MAG ISSUE 3 NOW ON SALE!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 08:51 PM »

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 08:55 PM »
It`s a cracking read with quality pics, go and buy one NOW !!
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

magna13

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 10:09 PM »
Going to have to get issue 3! was very very pleased with issue 2 (my first fastlane! lol) and i think that its great how they have found a niche as no other magazine offers so much to the BMX Racing scene. Well done to the boys at Fastlane... you'll be doing this for years now! lol

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 07:26 AM »
Picked my copy up at GROOVE on Wednesday. Started reading it in bed and couldn't put it down!! A fair bit of 4X action and pics but hey, there's a quite large amount of BMX as well so let's not get too possessive. If it sells copies then you've got to do it Dave and so many of our riders crossover between the two sports that it's nice to catch up on what they're up to too.  I'm sure we'll all be looking for a report of Billstup's foray into 4X at Redhill soon.  Keep up the good work all the Dave's and thanks for giving me a "contributors" mention even though I haven't had anything published yet.  ;) Humps

DON'T BORROW A COPY, BUY ONE !!

fastlane

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 11:59 AM »
Hey All,

Thanks for the positive feed back, Been away for a few days, But thing are looking really good after a successful  weekend at Fort William,
I was up there spreading the BMX love, As you know we have tapped into the 4X market to help this along,
Got to say I was decked out in fastlane bmx threads and was pottering around the site on a nice FREEAGENT,
I kid you not I was asked where the freeagent stand was about 20 times.

I also met some of our Scottish fastlane readers, but best of was seeing the top elites enjoying the read, 
How cool did I feel watching these guys reading up and checking out little Joe Smo racing his heart out at Peckham..
BMX RACING hit a huge audience this weekend!!!
Jobs a good-in!
All stockists will be updated this week so please continue to buy and spread the love
Dave

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  FASTLANE BMX MAG ISSUE 3 NOW ON SALE!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx