gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975610 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 20, 2024, 04:05 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  History repeating itself
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: History repeating itself  (Read 2950 times)

dialledbikes

Re: History repeating itself
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 02:16 PM »
Jai, I heard Trav only wanted to go on Redline until his Dad's sponsor made a bike small enough for him  :LolLolLolLol:

Well done Jai, you got a good kid in Travis.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2009, 06:32 PM »
And he'll be hanging out with some of the best riders in the UK, Hilly, Ayesha, Jacob Roberts etc  :daumenhoch:

Pic of Travis's bike

That is a lovely looking bike Jai, I have to agree with Mike when he says Redline are the best complete race bike out there  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

kdubbmx

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2009, 08:50 PM »
And you can see why this is a 'Travis edition' bike by the colour of the wheels, brake lever and cranks!!!!

Matches Travis perfectly!!!  :knuppel2:

thecrooch

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2009, 11:35 PM »
you should have said keith you could have some of my paint....  proper copper top

dialledbikes

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 01:00 AM »
That is a lovely looking bike Jai, I have to agree with Mike when he says Redline are the best complete race bike out there  :daumenhoch:

That's right Bill,  Credit where credit is due.  Redline crap all over the competition when it comes to straight out of the box race bikes.  SE should take note!

Dennis Dain

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 03:45 AM »
That is so true. I had not been on a true BMX bike in about 25 years. When I came back to the sport in 2007, Redline sent me one of their, top of the line, 24" Flight complete bike.
Right out of the box, it was the most comfortable bike I ever rode. I still love to ride that bike!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  History repeating itself

gfxgfx
gfx gfx