gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 03:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Gone a bit JMC DY mad, I have
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gone a bit JMC DY mad, I have  (Read 6808 times)

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Gone a bit JMC DY mad, I have
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2006, 01:49 PM »
i recon they should both get oiled up and brawl in a paddling pool filled with live killer rabbits.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 01:51 PM by ORB »

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2006, 02:04 PM »
aaaargh the Rabbit....
Damn iv'e soiled my armour ::)

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2006, 02:11 PM »
yes come on guys , if your going to argue then do it with style , stop calling each other names and put up or shut up . I for one will not entertain someone telling me they have a great collection and then never post any pics

to settle this lets have a game of picture tennis

lee you can serve , a pic of a built up Changa to start with please, and then return from subwax is another pic of a built changa , it goes on like that untill we all judge one or the other the winner.
I for one am getting fed up of all this bulluxs about who has a better collection , sarcasm or not . money and mouth spring to mind

Rich :)

( PS my first mod post ) so do as i say or your in fkin trouble ya cnunts  

thats a damn fine idea.i would be interested to see a few bikes on this thread....lol
I want to touch ORB

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2006, 02:34 PM »
that picture must have been took in the states.
i was looking then and though that number plate looks small lol.
dave the bmxing gypo

subwax

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2006, 03:38 PM »
Christ, I was only winding Lee up (and did it work!!!) - I dont think my collection is any better than anyone else on the board.

Yes, that pic is taken in the States - the seller took it before shipping. Dordy, you're the proper Sherlock.

My argument with the lanky plonker is that other people were taking the piss out of him, and he somehow blamed me for that.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 03:51 PM by subwax »

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2006, 03:48 PM »
who was taking the piss?

what about?

Spill the gossip?

subwax

« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2006, 03:51 PM »
No - I will leave that for him to explain - I want no further part in it. suffice to say, he was told a "secret", which in actual fact was someone taking the piss out of him because of his gullible nature, I presume, which he then told to the rest of the world, much like an old woman gossiping. Somehow it got back to the originator of the "secret" who has asked him an uncomfortable question. Despite being told that it wasnt me, he still believes that it was.

Now he's trying to play it all down, as well.  :Aresehole:

Anyway, its all history now. I cant be bothered with it. I do, however, wish people would keep sensitive info to themselves, and not tell any and everyone having the misfortune to be able to listen to his gossiping.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 03:58 PM by subwax »

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2006, 04:28 PM »
Neil .. once again i have to tell u  all this handbaging has nothing to do with the so called "secret" that u keep going onabout ffs!! u really have got the wrong end of the handelbars  :LolLolLolLol:

theRuler

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2006, 04:29 PM »
thats a damn fine idea.i would be interested to see a few bikes on this thread....lol

no one can top this

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 05:38 PM »
Yes, that pic is taken in the States - the seller took it before shipping. Dordy, you're the proper Sherlock

not really neil.
i was looking at the picture thinking that looks a nice place where you lived   :(.
dave the bmxing gypo

matt

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2006, 05:44 PM »
ive got to say this as i see it,  over the years lee has helped me find stuff and if he has 2 of something he has gladly sold one on to me, sub whats the crack with the star bars ?? you say you are joking about world domination but i think you are serious, and just remember my boy all the money in the world cant buy you class   ;)

subwax

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2006, 05:45 PM »
Sadly not - look at how the sun is shining there - nowhere near here, mate!

:-\ :-\ :-\

Matt , World domination is hardly what I am after at all - I like something, I buy it, same as you or anyone else. Why deny me that right?  How many meets have I been to? None. Do I go round finding out what anyone else has got? No, I dont. It matters little to me who's got what. I jsut enjoy the hobby for what it is. Sorry if you think I am after world domination, but I am not. My personal opinion is that Lee is actually threatened and jealous, and the reactions you are seeing are a direct result of that. So he's been saying he is defending Matt over this Star bars thing, has he? Is Mattdub some kind of invalid or cripple, with no ability to stand up for himself? No he isnt. Has Lee appointed himself some kind of "judge and jury" rolled up into one - seems that way, doesnt it. I would start to think about motives.

You have completely missed the point., as for the Star bars thing, my posts were being highjacked by Mattdub, so I returned the favour. Nothing more than that. Dont get all bent out of shape about it. I thought we were just having a crack with eachother, but if he's taking it all personally, then he should have said so. I wasnt interested before, but I can tell you now - no bars will ever get come his way if I have anything to do with it. I might as well act like a tosser if thats what I am being accused of acting like.

I appreciate that Lee's buddies will stick up for him, and thats fair play. But at least understand the full picture before putting your size 10's in.  ;)

Save your patronising "my boy" statements for someone who cares for your comments.

Finally, like the saying goes, this is a public forum, and if you dont like what you're reading, then keep on moving.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:03 PM by subwax »

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2006, 06:10 PM »
Neil ,

I think you'll find it was you that was hijacking my posts on here & OS , that's clear to see  ::)

subwax

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2006, 06:15 PM »
Dont think so MAtt - are you saying you have never jumped onto my posts?

If you are, I am calling you a liar.

And has it upset you that much, has it? The bars I got yesterday, you had no chance of because you would not have know where they are. I was in the fortunate postition of knowing where they were. Nothing to do with hijacking someone's thread. Anyway, you're hardly squeaky clean, are you? You employed the same tactics I did - dont see me crying about it, its just a bit of harmless fun. Its not exactly as if someone will go "look how many times that guy asks for bars - I had better give him mine", is it - lets be honest.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 06:20 PM by subwax »

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2006, 06:29 PM »
I did'nt know about the bars you got yesterday , you have a lot more contacts than me so there would'nt be a problem there at all .

So I've posted what ? , twice on your threads here & OS but you insist on a complete hijacking of mine .

"Go to Matt first then come to me then we'll see who's serious"
"Why go to the monkey when you can come direct to the Organgrinder"

Were you the little kid at school ? , the one that absolutely HAD TO get the last word . (even if you got a slap for it !) .

subwax

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2006, 06:33 PM »
LOL - it was kinda funny. Monkey grinder  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Dont take it so seriously - its not like you missed out on anything. If it was a massive problem to you, why didnt you say something instead of get Deputy Dawg on the case?

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2006, 06:35 PM »
There was no one else on the case , I did'nt instruct anyone to do anything .

I'm just guessing I've got a few mates on here that's all  :daumenhoch:

subwax

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2006, 06:42 PM »
Lucky old you!!!

:uglystupid2:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2006, 06:49 PM »
i had curry for tea. :)
ding dong

gjs

« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2006, 06:59 PM »
Is this Vintage bmx or Radbmx ;D :LolLolLolLol:

matt

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2006, 08:59 PM »
Neil i have nothing against you, i dont know you, i just know what i read, and every where i go where there is bad blood you seem to be there stiring it up, which is a shame really, as for lee putting me up to anything , i am my own man and i say it as I see it, and i see you attacking lee and then saying its just for fun, well that aint funny in my book, i come on here to learn from other guys, have a laugh and build bikes. if i have a problem with some one i sort it out with them and not the rest of the forum. it would be a shame if this progresses to the point of no return, at the end of the day we are all grown men so maybe its time to start acting that way. 

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2006, 09:16 PM »
Just like to point out that this is not a public forum, and you all agreed to bide by the rules when you signed up, so try and concentrate on the bmx and not having petty arguments over nothing.  :(

OOOH i AM BUTCH  :LolLolLolLol:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Andy

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2006, 09:21 PM »
Just like to point out that this is not a public forum, and you all agreed to bide by the rules when you signed up, so try and concentrate on the bmx and not having petty arguments over nothing.  :(

OOOH i AM BUTCH  :LolLolLolLol:

quck someone run and get stupple, Bill Curtin's knicked his id and started posting lol

Im only messing Billy but thats just what he used to say

subwax

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2006, 09:46 PM »
Matt,

Again, I should council you to check your facts before starting on me - I didnt start on Lee - its the other way round. Go and check for yourself.

I suppose I am a controversial character - others will be more critical of their opinion of me. Cant please everyone, can you.

I made no reference to Lee putting you up either.

Neither do I need, give nor do I take advise on how to behave from you.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 09:49 PM by subwax »

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2006, 09:57 PM »
well, your all fookin weird.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Gone a bit JMC DY mad, I have

gfxgfx
gfx gfx