gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 02:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden Round three 21st June
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hersden Round three 21st June  (Read 2375 times)

TK The Mic

Hersden Round three 21st June
« on: June 05, 2009, 11:08 AM »
Here we go again,as we approach the half way stage for the series, and it could be another big turnout at Hersden. The Old Skool final last meeting got everyone talking and hopefully those involved have recovered from their scrapes to come back.
Once again the Old Skool group has dropped in numbers this year , so it would be nice to see a few more of you come down for some action.
Cruisers have had a double figure entry both rounds, so if you are bringing the big bike let me know, so I will know what to expect number wise.

This meeting we will be handing out sponsor forms for our charity race on August 16th, it would be great if you all took them away and raise some money for a good cause (The Molly Bubb Foundation), all you will then have to do is turn up and race normally on Aug 16th

As usual track will open at 10, with registration closing at 12.30. £5 for O/S and Masters, £3 for all others

See you there

TK

dialledbikes

Re: Hersden Round three 21st June
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 11:56 AM »
is this a regional?

No mate, it's a club race.

big kev 40

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 12:36 PM »
hopefully i should be able to ride by then   will try and stay on this time 

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 07:45 PM »
Looks likely that James and I will still be around Kent then  :( so we'll be there but not sure what bikes we'll have up this end of the country by then.  Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 10:22 PM »
Hopefully the rat pack will be there
A long time ago, in a land far away!

TK The Mic

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 11:29 AM »
Will be good to see you all there guys, we are hoping to top 100 riders for this one , we have been close all season. Glad that Kev and Ratty are healing after the crash of the year so far.
As the 21st is Fathers Day , we will be reading out your messages for the old man during the breks in racing. Plus , and this very important, you will be able to tke your sponsor forms for our Charity race for the Molly Bubb Foundation, the race will be on August 16th.

TK

se

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 09:30 AM »
I should be able to make this. Was planning to go to the MK regional tomorrow but am just back after a car knacker on holiday in France. Cost me and arm and a leg and a lot of patience. Haven't raced for ages but am itching to have a go.

spike371

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 03:51 PM »
Im there, and looking forward to it  8)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 08:57 PM »
Now looking very unlikely that we will be at Hersden on Sunday as the lure of the new track at Codham Park has gripped our imagination.  We will be travelling up from Cornwall on Saturday night after another sortie of bits to the bungalow is deposited there and a trip into EA will enable us to say a few au revoirs to the riders we know from our first days in BMX over nine years ago.  Sorry to let you down guys but trust the meeting is still a huge success.  Humps

mr.magoo

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 09:36 PM »
yes up for this one, might even make the "A" final, with my superfast (looking) new/re-vamped steed...lol :2gunsfiring_v1:

TK The Mic

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 09:11 AM »
Good interest as usual guys, Humps do you really want to go to the new track and not come and say goodbye to us :daumenhoch:, only kidding, it sounds like that will be a good one.
Weather looks to be fine this weekend, so no worries there.

Sponsor forms are now made up, there are 150 of them, so make sure you take one and go and get as much £££££ as you can for a very worthy cause,more details will be put on here as a sticky after this meeting.

TK

moomin

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 06:19 PM »
Tony, what is the youngest girls class, Lilly has her bike and is ready to roll Sunday  :)

TK The Mic

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 10:30 PM »
A couple of points.......

GLEN
It would be great to see you come down one day mate, once you have had the Hersden experience you will come back. I think you know our remaining dates, hopefully we will get some of the O/S guys back for the charity race in August, or the series finale in September.

NIKKI
You must be f ;D ;D king joking, are you telling me that poor kid of yours is officially as cranky as her dad. i thought Miles Kirby's boy was forward on a bike for his age. For the record we she can go in with Lauren, Natalie, Jade and co. ;D

TK

moomin

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 05:07 AM »
I kid you not mate, since getting this she wont go in the buggy anymore, she's officially bonkers  :LolLolLolLol:

se

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 08:10 AM »
Sorry, can't make it today after all. Foot injury I hoped would clear up but still hobbling.  :( Hope the weather stays good for you lot.

moomin

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 06:24 PM »
Just wanted to say a Big Thanks to the Hersden crew for another fantastic days racing, the banter between the Old School boys was great to see, Kev, u crack me up and u know what about  ;) :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Hope you're back from A & E after the quality Vanderoll over the finish line, sorry mate but putting your shoulder out like that after winning is just bloody hilarious  :-*

Joseph Peel had a great ride today as did Nick Oaten, Sophie Oliver and Sue Faraone Horton all winning there respective classes, big hugs to Jade Stupple, babe, you'll get there and rode soo well today, tell Dad you deserve a big fat ice cream  :smitten:

Our day (and a BMX record maybe?) was made seeing Lilly - Anne's face as she raced round the 1st berm in her trike, pushed by Tony, Sophie, Manni and Josh, screaming woo and weeeeeeee as she went and just a massive grin from ear to ear, BMX is in her blood  :4_17_5:

Good times and a great day even if Tony, Neil and Kev spent too much time rolling around in the dirt together....again..... is there summit you boys want to tell us ???

jazzyje

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 07:35 PM »
great day was had by all i think in the kent sunshine.few technical problems but we got there in the end.many thanks to every one who helped out with moto sheets/finish line etc.think sharon has a job for life!!!haha.thought we would have less that 63 today so a good turnout considering all the other stuff that was going on,we were well chuffed.new faces as well which bodes well for the second half of the season.bring it on in 3 weeks time

spillers#1

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 08:40 PM »
Don't tell me carlin binned it again  :LolLolLolLol: is he alright then?

big kev 40

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 09:02 PM »
wasnt in a and e that long they was expecting me  sent home in and sling and told to go back wednesday morning   bloody headache hurts more nik    little miss carlin got the bug   

dialledbikes

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 09:12 PM »
Kev, you're a nutter - you remind me of Pancho from Dirty Sanchez (but I don't know who's dafter - you or him).

Get well soon mate and see you on the gate again soon.

big kev 40

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 09:39 PM »
show boating over the finishing line  glen  knocked the wingbone out of place  but i think i done that pulling on the gate in cruiser final   receptionist at hospital knew my name when  i walked in  we just laughed at each other     i could them 24 years ago    been told to have a check up from the neck up

moomin

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2009, 10:46 PM »
wasnt in a and e that long they was expecting me  sent home in and sling and told to go back wednesday morning   bloody headache hurts more nik    little miss carlin got the bug   

Glad u'r not too rough hun, bet u got a roasting at home tho  :-\

Hannah AKA Lil Miss Carlin did a fantastic job, more bike time and some webdawg training n she's gonna rip it up, tell her no Vanderolls tho eh Kev  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:  Bet she made your Fathers Day racing just for you, good girl  :4_17_5:

spike371

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 12:27 AM »
Was a great day as always, big thanks to everybody  8)

Thanks also to Kev, Ratty and Magoo helping me not to come last each race  ;D ;D

Hope theres not too much pain guys  ;)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 07:12 AM »
Im slowly improving, 2 stacks but no A + E this week :angel:
I even managed a moto win :shocked:
Thanks guys, made my week actually enjoying a race.
Tk, Justin and Terry, you guys rock, you run the show smoother than silk bed sheets. Hersden is the track I look forward to the most :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

big kev 40

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 08:47 AM »
i never knew having so much fun would hurt   little miss carlin picked a bike  got to see wolfy now  did i get when i walked in   im sure she only comes on once a month cause she deserves it   sorry girls thats harsh could be another bmxer becoming single no choice her or bike lol  i got my family around me at hersden   

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden Round three 21st June

gfxgfx
gfx gfx