gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 02:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  PICS! hoffman proto grind disk,some blueprints and concept condor logo
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PICS! hoffman proto grind disk,some blueprints and concept condor logo  (Read 1460 times)

condor96

here are the pics.
prototype grind disk. 1 of 2 built. matt has one and now i have the other. chad said matts most likely has not survived.

the original blueprint for it

the original blueprint for the superfork stem (with my superfork stem)

and this is a pencil sketch by davin "psycho" halford of a concept condor logo. it was to replace the "oondor" logo but they went with the flame decals instead. what could have been.......

:smitten:  :smitten:  :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
o yes great result..

condor96

nice ,thats one rare component are you fitting it to a condor ?

yes im fitting it to a condor. bmxbert is selling me the 92 dor (thanks a billion bert!!!!!!!) so thats the perfect bike for it to go on, im soo stoked!

this vid you can see it on chads bike in the start of it when hes cranking towards the jump. and also can see the other one thats on hoffmans bike.

magna13

What a score! :4_17_5:

fouronethreeoh!

Nice stem drawing, cool that its actually by Chad, its only sheet three of eight, so there are more design drawings somewhere.

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
 :shocked: shit the bed...

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

dan-dare

Amazing.

condor96

Nice stem drawing, cool that its actually by Chad, its only sheet three of eight, so there are more design drawings somewhere.

he might have some more drawings somewhere, he said hes gonna have a look for me. all of the stuff was around the same time,late 92-early 93.
the stem blueprint (dated 1-5-93) says 3 of 8 but its the one that was used for production.
here is a pic of chads bike with the proto superfork stem. also the same bike the grind disk was on.
the corners are sharp edged and a few other detail differences

this is something im also trying to get more info on, the titanium hoffman condor he designed. would be cool to see some blueprints of it  :)

:daumenhoch:

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
nice one fella, good score there  :)

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Mate, that pic is mint. 1st I've ever seen a Condor with mags...    :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
Freakin' Awesome!!!!!

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
cool as fook, i love likkle bits of exotica meeeee! :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  PICS! hoffman proto grind disk,some blueprints and concept condor logo

gfxgfx
gfx gfx