gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 11:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Haro Gen1 replica - worth buying one?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Haro Gen1 replica - worth buying one?  (Read 1239 times)

SammyVee

Haro Gen1 replica - worth buying one?
« on: May 28, 2009, 06:12 PM »
Hi, just logged back into Rad after along time! Still got the bug and have been eagerly awaiting Rad 09.
Just realised that Haro eventually released the Gen1 replica. Is it any good or a total dissapointment? I must say it doesn't seem to look the part the way they've dressed it!

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Haro Gen1 replica - worth buying one?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 06:16 PM »
They havent been to popular with the rad members, but if the price comes down like the 06 Sport did Im sure there would be a few of us that would buy one and finish the job properly. ;)

Theres a thread on here somewhere with a few pictures of ones that have been modded quite tastefully. :)

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 06:17 PM »
instead of buying that new metal you could buy my mint chrome 86 haro sport frame and forks , she's a beauty  :smitten:
£ 350 posted to your uk door of choice  :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:49 PM »
Like most people have said, drop them down to the price the '06 Sports were and then i think we'll all be rolling on one :daumenhoch:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 09:26 PM »
In a nutshell, they're sh1t!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Bettyswallocks

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 11:02 PM »
What they all said^^^^

Its a steaming turd of a bike

I've an 83 gen1 frame/forks if you want the real deal, pm me for a price...  :angel:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 07:24 AM »
What they all said^^^^

Its a steaming turd of a bike

I've an 83 gen1 frame/forks if you want the real deal, pm me for a price...  :angel:

leave it were it is!!! wait till next year, unless someone is prepared to pay next year prices..... ;)
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Haro Gen1 replica - worth buying one?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx