gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  my search for a vert ramp for my finnally done "madd matt" 94 condor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my search for a vert ramp for my finnally done "madd matt" 94 condor  (Read 1241 times)

condor96

well it has taken a long time getting the right parts together for this bike and i just got it DONE. it is absolutly perfect and a dream bike of mine, its a time machine back to 94. i left yesterday to go to the local public skatpark to get some pics and called my buddy and he told me to come kona skatpark.one of the most legendary and the oldest skatepark in the world. got to watch a private session of an fmx team jumping pools,the snake run(the only person to ever clear the snakerun before was van homan when he tailwhipped it back in 01 on props road fools 7) and off one of the halfpipes,its suppost to air on fueltv (which is not availiable here :mad:) . all while the surfaces were wet. was pretty narly. i havent been to kona since 01, ive only rode the place once for a few minutes and injuried my hand pretty good. they havent let bikes into kona for many years so dont please dont ask them,this was the first time in years a bmx bike has been in there, i got a special favor to bring it in for pics and to ride a bit so im stoked on that, it had to touch a vert ramp and some pools :cool: i got some really cool shots

messing around on the huge 13 1/2 foot vert ramp. i didnt get too crazy cuz it was wet and it was the first time ive actually rode it lol patriot bars are freaking huge!! i was feeling a bit sketch.just got a few pumps and a couple of airs plus my buddy wasnt too good with my camera lol kept taking pics too late but oh well

it couldnt of been any better :D
(oh and fmx guys)

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
nice   very well built  ,great pics.

magna13

Condors rule! :smitten: loving the piccies too!

Lazarou

Can we have a parts rundown please? I like them  :-[

condor96

Can we have a parts rundown please? I like them  :-[

can do  :daumenhoch: pretty much everything on it was either nos or minty  :)

beautiful og paint with factory decals(they always show up blueish in pics,but they are same color as sprocket and grips) rear peg mount 2 cable guide no serial early ramp room 94 condor ff, my old peregrine superpros i spent a long time going through,was nos gt/profile cranks 170mm(so you dont clip your heels on the rear pegs :daumenhoch: ),mint haro fusion dx pedals,repainted by me hoffman patriot bars,restored by me tnt invert stem with odys potts mod bolt,was nos hoffman/gack pegs,was nos primo vmonsters,mint purple gt overdrive sprocket 41t,was nos odys z77 seat,hoffman mickey post,shortened purple odi longnecks,custom bent tech 77 levers with the locking buttons removed,odys 1 inch gyro and odys gyro cables,odys slic cable in the front with a bulldog, ad990 in back,kmc chain,dicta freewheel,tioga headset.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 08:29 PM by condor96 »

condor96

i only have 4.  this one,my other non rear peg mount 94, my late 95-early 96 last gen ramp room one, and my mid 96 ti rider  :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Nice build  :daumenhoch:

"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

subversion

Nicely nice :daumenhoch:

Great location shots dude!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  my search for a vert ramp for my finnally done "madd matt" 94 condor

gfxgfx
gfx gfx