gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 09:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  SPARE PARTS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SPARE PARTS  (Read 859 times)

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
SPARE PARTS
« on: May 23, 2009, 02:52 PM »
FRIDAY NIGHT NO GIG  :tickedoff:, so what to do ? didn't fancy the boozer, so started looking through the parts boxes with a view to making a few bucks, THEN OF COURSE THE INEVITABLE HAPPEND   :LolLolLolLol:, there must be enough bits to build a bike here, couple of hours,pizza ,few tinnies , ta da  :), FREE AGENT something or other cant remember which model, bought this new a few years ago for the sum of £110 , bargain, last one in shop, with a view to going racing again , went a meet can't remember where and realised the 10 yr old were faster than i'll ever be so rode it few times then nicked bits of it for another bike, now built with 41 t imperial cr(nice love that cr), fsa pig hset, no name but resonable stem, holly roller tyres,dmr v8's,set of deor v's with liner cable,other than that its what was on it, spokes sprayed black  :(,cant remember doin that, been up the road rides nice ,take  it down the track tommorrow  :). Ive dont this a few times over the years , but the only person who was pleased was me so i thought id show this one to other like minded lunatics  ( no offence ment) if you get me dift  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

Re: SPARE PARTS
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 03:19 PM »
Nice ride!!

Get yourself an OS racer and join the fun, coz we're only as fast as 8 year olds!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
Re: SPARE PARTS
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 03:22 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:, working on it cheers moley

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  SPARE PARTS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx