gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Trails builders?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Trails builders?  (Read 441 times)

scott250

Trails builders?
« on: May 22, 2009, 03:52 PM »
For those who like to dig and build trails, just wondering if you plan stuff or just vibe it by building something and then adding on till you get something you like?  I mostly try and plan it, but I sometimes just think that something might work if I dig here, then just see what happens, haha.  My trails are always a little rough, but some look picture perfect.  I've been digging for about 20 years now off and on, juggling everyday life and all that gets in the way of riding, haha.

firebird4130

Re: Trails builders?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 05:33 PM »
I'd love to get back into riding some trails, last time I went to look at some they all looked too big for getting back into it, but they've added some smaller ones so might go and have a go. Prefer going with the natural evolved thing with building, can't plan for sh1t  :LolLolLolLol:

teamsano

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 10:39 PM »
i've heard of folk building a take off, then ghosting their bike and building a landing where the bike lands.

firebird4130

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 11:04 PM »
probably not too accurate minus the weight of the rider, you'd be better off just throwing yourself over it and leaving the bike behind, saves a few quid in broken bike parts too

keiththompson

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 11:34 PM »
The best way ive found is to get an idea. build it. Then get someone else to test it ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Trails builders?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx