gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Who would win in a fight.. Skyways, Spokes or Z rims?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who would win in a fight.. Skyways, Spokes or Z rims?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: Who would win in a fight.. Skyways, Spokes or Z rims?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2006, 09:44 PM »
lol  the only place you're going to see tuffs is on bikes in here.

Spokes won no mater how many pictures of nerd bikes you show me, get over it!!!  ::)   :P   ;D

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2006, 09:47 PM »
here's a couple of my own.   ;)

matt

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2006, 11:12 PM »
spokes all the way, the brakes work as well

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006, 01:18 PM »
Would be a close fight, but think of it in a Rocky (Tuffs) v Clubber (Spokes) scenario:

11th round - Tuffs ass has been beaten round and round the ring, how Tuffs are still standing no-one knows.  This fight should have been stopped long ago as it is one way traffic.  Another big right from Spokes, an upper cut also, how is Tuffs still standing.  If Tuffs was a horse it would have been shot long ago.  The bell goes, Spokes walks confindently back to its corner, tired but knowing he just has to see out the final round.  Tuffs trudges back initially to the wrong corner then embarrasingly to the correct one.  Tuffs doesn't even know what day it is, everything about him hurts and he is severly buckled.

During the break, Spokes manager just tells him to stay away and count down the clock, he will then be the Champ.
Tuffs manager however has a cunning plan, he unviels the freezer that he has sneaked into the corner and sticks Tuffs into said freezer for a couple of minutes, takes Tuffs out and sprays liberally with WD40.

Last round - Tuffs springs back to life, completely true and looking a lot younger and healthier (the wonders of WD40).  He runs over to Spokes, left, right, left, right, upper cut, bodyshot.  For 3 mins kicks Spokes ass and knocks Spokes down, who doesn't beat the count.

Its all over, once again Tuffs win.  Oh the joys of a freezer and some WD40.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006, 04:17 PM »
i got really caught up in that.

whens the movie coming out?
I want to touch ORB

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 05:02 PM »
Would be a close fight, but think of it in a Rocky (Tuffs) v Clubber (Spokes) scenario:

11th round - Tuffs ass has been beaten round and round the ring, how Tuffs are still standing no-one knows.  This fight should have been stopped long ago as it is one way traffic.  Another big right from Spokes, an upper cut also, how is Tuffs still standing.  If Tuffs was a horse it would have been shot long ago.  The bell goes, Spokes walks confindently back to its corner, tired but knowing he just has to see out the final round.  Tuffs trudges back initially to the wrong corner then embarrasingly to the correct one.  Tuffs doesn't even know what day it is, everything about him hurts and he is severly buckled.

During the break, Spokes manager just tells him to stay away and count down the clock, he will then be the Champ.
Tuffs manager however has a cunning plan, he unviels the freezer that he has sneaked into the corner and sticks Tuffs into said freezer for a couple of minutes, takes Tuffs out and sprays liberally with WD40.

Last round - Tuffs springs back to life, completely true and looking a lot younger and healthier (the wonders of WD40).  He runs over to Spokes, left, right, left, right, upper cut, bodyshot.  For 3 mins kicks Spokes ass and knocks Spokes down, who doesn't beat the count.

class!!!

:daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 05:09 PM »
LOL you nead to get out more Sean

Donker

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 07:44 PM »
why no aero zytec :Great_Britain: options? un-burstable hubs unlike skyways.....................

there are just to many snobs on here. :LolLolLolLol:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 07:53 PM »
lets face it skyways and z rims make the proper 80s build look 80s spokes will always win in todays
market light strong and they stop.the rest just look the fantastic thats why we own so bloody many pairs

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 08:00 PM »
i thought tuffs had alredy won ?
ding dong

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 08:25 PM »
according to the poll, they do.
I want to touch ORB

motomagII

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2006, 06:46 PM »
well your all wrong spokes win all day every day .looks yeah tuffs but rest is crap to me they are weak mags with weak hubs and spokes wheels can be re trued and reaqpired as many times as you like spokes win hands down the poll is fixed  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2006, 07:32 PM »

Ahhhh, the joys of drinking Vodka in the daytime.  Let this be a warning to you all.

Offline reilley1

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2006, 08:49 PM »
Steel dimpled wheels with 120 gauge spokes, ACS "Schwinn approved" large flange heavy duty front hub and rear Shimano high flange coaster brake

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 10:43 PM »

Ahhhh, the joys of drinking Vodka in the daytime.  Let this be a warning to you all.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Who would win in a fight.. Skyways, Spokes or Z rims?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx