gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  What was your faviourite OS track
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What was your faviourite OS track  (Read 4417 times)

glov

Re: What was your faviourite OS track
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 07:37 AM »
yeh remember that daz it was in wolverhamton the horse training place remember nose diving my silver fox there into some sort of jump complete mess
new hutch LOL :daumenhoch:

jamie

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 08:06 AM »
Daz ,

I remember an indoor like that where all the jumps were wooden & the surface was really soft. I think it was Gosport way ? , deffo South though.

glov

« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2006, 08:28 AM »
must have been a couple then but the one i remember was in wolverhampton anyone else remember that one
jamie

birdieman

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2006, 11:25 AM »
The Wolves track was Hilton Park. Raced there a few times, freezing cold , had to carry your bike up the steps to the start!

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2006, 12:39 PM »
Daz ,

I remember an indoor like that where all the jumps were wooden & the surface was really soft. I think it was Gosport way ? , deffo South though.
sound a bit like the temporary track they built at an equestrian centre near ryde on the isle of white in the mid 80s :-\
British race frames and race clothing wanted

ash

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2006, 07:15 PM »
have you been for a look yet ash? if not best way to find it is when you come to the dead end off main road the track was to your left built on the side of a slope  :daumenhoch:

no not had time yet but will go over with my camera this weekend :daumenhoch:

KELLOGGS

« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2006, 09:16 AM »
Hilton Park services, M6. Midlands winter series in a horse arena on wooden jumps and loose manure/wood chip surface. I remember racing there loads, sneaking a crafty half a lager from a couple of the 17+ lads in the bar, getting frost bite in my toes waiting in the snow to get up the ramp, pinching alloy dust caps off the Stetchford cycles van,winter racing at its best.
Also suprised how many people mentioned my home track Chelmsley. Considering how much time we spent there I never really rated it that much. I also forgot how much fun Leamington track was when it first opened, big down hill first turn.

J. 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  What was your faviourite OS track

gfxgfx
gfx gfx