gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  any one with a old school haro like me ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: any one with a old school haro like me ?  (Read 585 times)

rockboyben

any one with a old school haro like me ?
« on: May 14, 2009, 08:59 PM »
hi i have a old school haro and its brill and im getting a new haro soon but does any one else have one id love to see what over people have my m8s dad bilt mine

Offline Why isnt this working

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: any one with a old school haro like me ?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 09:11 PM »
Hi fella.

If your mates dad built it for you i recon your one of rads younger members. I'm just waiting for my haro bars to come back from chroming then my 1985 Haro sport will be finished and i'll post some pictures. Take a look in the museum to check out some amazing Haro builds and if you can post some photo's of your bike i'm sure we would all love to see it.

All the best

Si :daumenhoch:

rockboyben

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 09:14 PM »
Hi fella.

If your mates dad built it for you i recon your one of rads younger members. I'm just waiting for my haro bars to come back from chroming then my 1985 Haro sport will be finished and i'll post some pictures. Take a look in the museum to check out some amazing Haro builds and if you can post some photo's of your bike i'm sure we would all love to see it.

All the best

ok thanks and i will but im 12 so yh you are right

jackel

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 09:29 PM »
Hi fella.

All the best

ok thanks and i will but im 12 so yh you are right
ahh so 12 your probably the physically youngest on here dude but mentally your probably average ;D

electobooty

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 11:37 PM »
good lad, we want some pics

got to love a haro,  over to you mr rom

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  any one with a old school haro like me ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx