gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 01:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Johnny chopper?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Johnny chopper?  (Read 541 times)

martylaa

Johnny chopper?
« on: May 11, 2009, 02:29 AM »
Anyone know how you order things from Johnny Choppers website, looking and can't see how to do this?

martylaa

Re: Johnny chopper?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 02:47 AM »
right, after some of his skyway race bars but can't see how to buy them?
strange set-up anyway sent him an email cheers glen
p.s given up on the jmc bars now, but cheers for looking out for me

steve Beech TA

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009, 06:18 AM »

Hi mate

I have had stuff from JC he is a top bloke :4_17_5: and was very helpful to me and a very friendly cool guy, i dont know what happened with Glen but i can only presume he was busy or had some sort of hassle as his experience does not mirror mine. I had some cranks from him and there was a mix up on what he had or what i wanted, so he realy looked after me, and the communication was excellent along with the posting of the cranks.

All you have to do is email him and ask for what you need, he will soon get in touch, i have seen some of his stuff and it looks awesome, so i would mot be surprised if he is very busy, in fairness what does he do, get the building done, wich i think he loves as it shows in the quality or spend time on the pc, its a fine balance at times.
as i think he may do the majority of the stuff himself.

cheers steve  :daumenhoch:

davevilla

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2009, 02:17 PM »

Hi mate

I have had stuff from JC he is a top bloke :4_17_5: and was very helpful to me and a very friendly cool guy, i dont know what happened with Glen but i can only presume he was busy or had some sort of hassle as his experience does not mirror mine. I had some cranks from him and there was a mix up on what he had or what i wanted, so he realy looked after me, and the communication was excellent along with the posting of the cranks.

All you have to do is email him and ask for what you need, he will soon get in touch, i have seen some of his stuff and it looks awesome, so i would mot be surprised if he is very busy, in fairness what does he do, get the building done, wich i think he loves as it shows in the quality or spend time on the pc, its a fine balance at times.
as i think he may do the majority of the stuff himself.

cheers steve  :daumenhoch:

Hi Steve

Thanks for that feedback as I have been toying with getting some Hutch repro bars from JC - just out of interest how long did the stuff you ordered take to get to you?

:)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Johnny chopper?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx