gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 04:00 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  pure bmx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: pure bmx  (Read 18352 times)

Moschops

Re: pure bmx
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2009, 11:06 PM »
I think they probably will.

Rob's a good guy, He's always helped MK out, still does even though Eathan is no longer an MK member.

dialledbikes

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2009, 11:14 PM »
Frames are for sale approx £650.00 :shocked:

Great price for a Ti frame.

Maybe I should see if Sabbath Bicycles are interested in making my Technique frames.  Less sophisticated design (but backed up by numerous world, euro and national finals/titles) so shouldn't be any more expensive to construct than a Pure.

groover247

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2009, 11:24 PM »
A little update guys, heard this from a close source.

It looks like some of Shanaze's team will be testing and riding Alloy framed proto's pretty soon.

The alloy version should be a hell of a lot more affordable, and let's face (Mike back me up) BMXers in the UK always want a deal and stuff cheaper, as a sport we are all pretty cheap (even I like to get a deal).

An alloy version won't look much uglier than a Podium (Intense), or a Staats (real ugly and way too long back ends).

And speaking to Shanaze last weekend, she's seems pretty pleased with the frame. I'm not going to argue with her!! ;)

Sutty

dialledbikes

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2009, 11:33 PM »
and let's face (Mike back me up) BMXers in the UK always want a deal and stuff cheaper, as a sport we are all pretty cheap (even I like to get a deal).

Fair comment.  Compared to the mountain bike market, the BMX market is much smaller and less affluent.

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2009, 11:40 PM »
 :) Wonder where that leaves Koxx-with a pile of Shanaze frames?

dialledbikes

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2009, 12:51 AM »
How old is that picture, James?  Shanaze hasn't ridden for Koxx for over 2-3 years.

RIDEEE

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2009, 10:21 AM »

magna13

« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2009, 06:28 PM »
Well I went to Burnham National today where the Pure team had both their tents set up and was there. Got chatting to the guys like you do and they asked me what im riding now and i said "a Pro XL" they said "We've just got the thing" and they let me sit on one of their team riders Pro XL's and it was ubber lush!! :smitten: all the top parts on it and they've even given me their card so we can arrange a time/date to have a go all day at their private test track! :smitten:

magna13

« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2009, 06:40 PM »
This is the actual bike i sat on!!

http://www.thepurebicyclecompany.co.uk/pro-xl.html

tony williams

« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2009, 09:38 PM »
saw one at royston on tuesday thought it looked really nice , cant see why anyone could say it just there to make a quick buck , why shouldnt there be a BRITISH frame builder pushing the limits of design .
good on them we need more like pure and dialed bikes out there doing it for the love of bmx be intresting to see a criuser hay us old boys need all the help to go faster

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2009, 09:07 AM »
sorry Zack......stick some Ruption stickers on it more like..........just looks horrible in my oppinion.

Toys R us  ???

magna13

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2009, 01:08 PM »
It may not be the best looking thing but its such a niiiccceeee biiikkkeee! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  pure bmx

gfxgfx
gfx gfx