gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 08:39 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Just went to a Team Extreme demo.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just went to a Team Extreme demo.....  (Read 350 times)

Rabdul06

Just went to a Team Extreme demo.....
« on: May 09, 2009, 08:21 PM »
awesome - I know its a bit cheesy but it was brilliant - those guys were doing stuff that we couldnt even think about back in the day 25 y/o.....loved it :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:.

My 5 year old was gobsmaked and just stood at the front open mouthed - hes all on for getting a ride built and having a go now which is what you want to hear eh? Its really spurred me on to get the rest of my O/S build together   -  just got to find that F and F now....lots of old faces from BITD with their kids too. Good memories.

Voodoocars

Re: Just went to a Team Extreme demo.....
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 08:59 PM »
I was with Paul Jones who rides for them at redditch jam last week :daumenhoch:.Ryan Taylor is another rider and he goes to creation a lot- cheeky little fooker- but good on a bike. I'd like to see one of the demos one day... 

Rabdul06

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2009, 09:44 PM »
one of the blokes there was the World No.1 micro scooter dude !?!?!?!?  :wtf:  He was brilliant though. The crowd loved him and he really went for it too. As for the BMX how did we not get it together to do those kind of jumps BITD?
The physics hasnt changed and the bikes - essentially - are the same but these guys are pulling 720 duble thingys all over the place!  BITD a 360 rollback off the trusty old 1/4 pipe was good going....

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 09:20 AM »
they put a demo on at my daughters school last year,they were fantastic concidering the 1/2 pipe was only
 tiny,they must have made an impression as now my 13 year old daughter has started riding skateparks :daumenhoch:
British race frames and race clothing wanted

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Just went to a Team Extreme demo.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx