gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Religeous experience (you got to grin)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Religeous experience (you got to grin)  (Read 1337 times)

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
Religeous experience (you got to grin)
« on: May 07, 2009, 03:09 AM »
hi
   post this here as i think it pretty much covers most of the forums(apologies to the mod's if its wrong). So got religeon bitd in the form of a Team Murry, survived the dark times curtesy of Haro and there wonderful Sports,  and have now discoverd the almighty once again , praise be, mainly due to you chaps on this very site, discovery of  religeon useually comes with age and i fit the road fools demograph perfectly, also some sort of inspiration helps , the grin on Craig Schofields face while sat on the burner pretty much inspires , so i'll dig out the Heavy Tools Stinger hit the woods and see what bit of me or the bike will break first, as to the religeon you need to keep a bible near by when for when life puts you down , bibles are many and varied in what they preach

however the old testament chapers 1 to 50 is the best place to start, IMO

fouronethreeoh!

Re: Religeous experience (you got to grin)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:30 AM »
Oooh  :shocked:  :shocked:
Thats some collection, i stopped buying RAD bitd because it turned into a skate mag, only have a handful of copies.

hooga1975

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 12:53 PM »
I had that copy of RAD bitd, in fact I had loads as I also use to skate.  I wish I had kept all mine now

jazzyje

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 09:10 PM »
i know a guy who has every single copy of actionbike.he has no interest in bmx anymore but wont sell them to me.i would'nt pay the going rate for them but i thought he might have sold them to me just to get rid of them.he has no knowledge of the oldschool scene but is'nt so silly as to part with them.haha.oh well. :-[

Offline oldtired

• 540 Air
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 09:37 PM »
cool there are some more  BMXAB'S somewhere, probably in the loft, the copy of RAD is the last with BMXAB  logo on , INVERT is last before RIDE, got loads of copys of ride too, still buy the od one, sorry about the mills and boon shite introduction just thought they needed more than "found these in the spare room"  :LolLolLolLol:, beside the grin genuine, as for price these to me are priceless which is why the misses constantly nags about the space they take up in  HER! shoe and handbag cupboard and why there staying there,  on seriuous not chaps if anyone wants scans of pages for reference for restoration projects pm i'll be happy to sort it out  (appologies to mods if the breaks copyright rules  )

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 09:46 PM »
I have a similar sized collection of "Aisian babes" and "Fudge" magazine, top collecting my friend  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

keep it lit!

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 10:07 PM »
I have a similar sized collection of "Aisian babes" and "Fudge" magazine, top collecting my friend  :daumenhoch:

Fudge   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 11:09 PM »
I had that copy of RAD bitd, in fact I had loads as I also use to skate.  I wish I had kept all mine now

X2

Used to buy RAD all the time, I got into skating after BMX - I had a Santa Cruz Rob Roskopp deck BITD wish I still had it  :'(  I bought the ashes to ashes anniversary version to hang on my wall and I've still got my New Deal Danny Seargent full set-up which was my second deck from BITD - gullwing trucks and toxic wheels ......................... I'll shut up about skating now  :-X

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Religeous experience (you got to grin)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx