gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 06:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Midlands/EA inter regional 17th May Peterborough
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Midlands/EA inter regional 17th May Peterborough  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Midlands/EA inter regional 17th May Peterborough
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:38 PM »
Who's going?

:) DINGO :)

Moschops

Re: Midlands/EA inter regional 17th May Peterborough
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 10:38 PM »
ME  :daumenhoch: and the orrible kids :knuppel2:

Online bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 10:46 PM »
me probably  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 10:49 PM »
Me, hopefully.

KGB Matt

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 07:01 AM »
Me, hopefully.

You not going to Hersden then Mike ?

Matt

dialledbikes

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 09:40 AM »
Didn't realise there was a Hersden meet that day Matt.  But will probably go to P'boro because I need to practice that track before the national (I need to jump that step-up on the first straight and the triple after it), as does Scott, so we were gonna go up there together.

KGB Matt

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 04:10 PM »
I should take Nick and Chloe' but they want to have fun so we are going to Hersden.

Matt

Moschops

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 10:51 PM »
Didn't realise there was a Hersden meet that day Matt.  But will probably go to P'boro because I need to practice that track before the national (I need to jump that step-up on the first straight and the triple after it), as does Scott, so we were gonna go up there together.

You know they have changed the first straight don't you Mike?

Online bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 09:20 PM »
what they changed on 1st straight?

Moschops

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 09:40 PM »
that first roler double thing that no one realy knew what to do over and a new big double on the last straignt. haven't seen it yet just heard that work was under way.

They do gate's on wed nites, thought i'd sneek a peak before the race.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 10:01 PM »
Sounds like its gonna be well attended as there are no oher Regionals this weekend I dont think?

spillers#1

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 10:06 PM »
Myself and te harve will be there  :daumenhoch: even if the swelling on my hand hasn't gone

dialledbikes

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 10:16 PM »

I didn't until someone told me on Sunday.  Sounds like I need to jump 2 step ups on the first straight now then  :-\ :10_2_12:

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 05:59 AM »

I didn't until someone told me on Sunday.  Sounds like I need to jump 2 step ups on the first straight now then  :-\ :10_2_12:

"AVE IT" Mike  8)

Moschops

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 10:42 PM »
A sunny start is forecast but looks like racing might be in the wet :(

Online bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 08:48 PM »
great days racing today, the weather held off so all good  :)

spillers#1

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2009, 08:53 PM »
Not often i post much these days but got to say i had a brilliant day at peterborough today  :daumenhoch:

Good to see dingo and bmxmatt  :daumenhoch: had some really good races today with everyone and that 3rd straight still brings a smile to my face  :) although by the time i get to the end of it my legs are fcked  :LolLolLolLol: only just missed out on the A final in the semi's but the B final race more than made up for it  :daumenhoch: Well done mr wong it was yours from the gate  :4_17_5: i think you must have had a big rubber band attached to you as you snapped outta the gate like slater the gater  :daumenhoch: met some new 40 plussers who were top boys  :daumenhoch:

Hope mark seamans doesn't ache to much in the morning after a fellow rider landed on him  :-\ from about 10 foot in the air  ???

Looking forward to the national there now  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2009, 09:08 PM »
Well said Lee.  I must admit I wasn't enjoying the track in practice and when the rain came before the motos I was beginning to wish I'd gone to Chicksands instead.

However, once the motos were under way and I started to hit stuff at race speed the track became more enjoyable and I enjoyed the racing.  Didn't really like the first jump (but no one did really so it was the same for everyone) and the third straight doesn't flow either, but racing was good.

Delighted with my B-final race (and getting my snap on and first straight pull on) until the last berm when my legs just died and Pete from Sheffield passed me to take the win.  Still had a big smile on my face when I crossed the line in 2nd though as it'd been a good day.

Glad I got to ride the track before the national.

I just hope Burnham is as good as today was.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 09:13 PM »
I would never believed I would have been so happy driving away from a race with 7th or 8th in a final but today was mint

always good to see my riding buddy matt and all the Midlands crew and racing 4o+ against new peeps rocked,
didnt get to line up with Lee but got to race Mike again after a few years, my comings together with Neil Drabble had us both laughing all the way to the line and beyond

cheers fellas

dialledbikes

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16 PM »
Good to see you racing again Mark after your crash at the last meet we attended (way back in 2006).  You looked fast today.

Neil Drabble was the dude who beat me in the B-final.  He's obviously got more leg power than me.  I had a dead leg in my left thigh for about 10 minutes after that race!

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 09:22 PM »
Good to see you racing again Mark after your crash at the last meet we attended (way back in 2006).  You looked fast today.

Neil Drabble was the dude who beat me in the B-final.  He's obviously got more leg power than me.  I had a dead leg in my left thigh for about 10 minutes after that race!

cheers Mike but I dont think there wasnt a lot in it between a few of us today, we might have been better with more than the 5 laps of practice we got

« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 09:23 PM by Dingobmxer »

Online bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 08:55 AM »
few pics from sunday

:daumenhoch:

WindyMiller

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 08:29 AM »
BMXmatt1973

I would like to use one of your photographs for a BMX website, please. Are you OK with this? You will be credited if you provide me your details!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Midlands/EA inter regional 17th May Peterborough

gfxgfx
gfx gfx