gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 09:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  'who goes to rom and can tell me if the bowls remain dry through drainage or..
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 'who goes to rom and can tell me if the bowls remain dry through drainage or..  (Read 705 times)

Voodoocars

Are there issues with water in the bottom of the bowls? How long after rain does in drain out or is it ok.I want to go but dont want a 2hr drive to find the place unridable.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 07:40 AM by Voodoocars »

JT71

Re: Who goes to Rom?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 05:59 AM »
i think Mr Stupple and Twobobrob, maybe Lazychubs and many others are regulars at Rom Ian.

also Rom bloke maybe, Billy BMX try pming one of them.

:daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 07:11 AM »
they are fine mate,it doesnt rain anymore at rom  ;)

Bushwacked

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 07:12 AM »
"Rombloke" sort of gives it away a little...

:LolLolLolLol:

Voodoocars

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 07:38 AM »
 :uglystupid2: I didnt mean who actually goes to rom. Ok the title of the thread is now   'who goes to rom and can tell me if the bowls remain dry through drainage or do they flood and make them unridable'.  ;)

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Some drain, albeit very slowly.  The drains are blocked and collapsing in places, but this has caused most of the water to now collect in the pool, which is usually inhabited by the local skaters, so they drain it   :daumenhoch:

Something is always rideable at Rom, and it dries real quick after a shower, so make the journey bud   :)

Bettyswallocks

Take a bucket...  :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
some water in the bottoms good,when you carve the bowl you can see where you have just been and then go higher   :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  'who goes to rom and can tell me if the bowls remain dry through drainage or..

gfxgfx
gfx gfx